CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Let there be Liquidarians before the Breatharians cometh by thinker2012 ..... Breatharians: Breatharian Debate

Date:   9/18/2011 6:59:51 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   11,978
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1859220

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I live on an island in the gulf of Mexico and we have lots of tropical fruits also. I know what you mean about feeling uncomfortable when the elementary canal has to be moved. I bought a smoothie maker last year and make fruits into smoothies. I love coconut also. I like maple syrup and honey as sweeteners. I add a spoon of almond butter to some smoothies or fruit cream soups to add an almond taste

Not into bananas-too thick for me. I like oranges, peaches, lemons, limes, raspberries, blueberries, mint, blackberries, dark blue grapes, apricots, figs, pineapple, apples, etc., even dried fruit, I reconstitute them with water, and yes coconut goes with everything. I make an apricot soup that is very warming and is best blended in smooothie machine.

I still eat some cilantro, scallions, tomatoes, greens, black olives, olive oil and herbs, basil, garlic, oregano, tumeric, cumin, cayenne pepper etc. I make tomato coconut cream soup, many Thai recipes online use coconut cream as a base for soup. I even smoke. I roll my own dried holy basil and tumeric rolls to clean my lungs.

I do not worry about carbs, all that is silly man made theory for capitalists. I know I feel great on fruitarian liquidarian diet and even better on breatharian diet.

We have so much fish here that fish still tempts me also.
When I eat a Thai style fish coconut lemom lime spice scallion cilantro dish I fall asleep!

I am trying to understand the few food desires I have left.
I think fruitarian liquidarian smoothies, thin ones not thick smoothies is a great diet.

My goal is breatharian, getting my nourishment from God, prana, sun, saltwater swims, sitting in front of a fire, or sitting under a tree. The breatharian blogger at breatharian.info has many good ideas on pranic living.

He is able to hydrate himself from within, amazing blog.

I hydrate less often as I do not like urinating much. Soaking in the saltwater hydrates me or showers daily hydrate me. I drink about 2 quarts of fluid from fruit or fruit soup a day.

MEAT COW EGGS AND FLOUR KILL. THEY BLOCK/CLOG THE PINEAL GLAND BLOCK INTUITION AND PREVENT PRANIC LIVING. THEY CLOG AND CONGEST THE BODY.
I am so grateful to be free of the cannibal hell of meat cow eggs and flour, those are the worst.

Happy trails on your path. I'm slip sliding along and loving every minute of the freedom gained.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1859220