CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasites in my mouth by #140506 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   9/8/2011 6:43:16 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   15,305
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1856253

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Lately, I've had little flat, white disk things come out of my mouth. They don't stretch out, so they aren't worms. Some kind of larvae, no doubt. I kept hearing about sauerkraut being good for parasites, so I bought some organic, naturally fermented stuff today and ate quite a bit. This afternoon, I started feeling that feeling like something fuzzy is caught in the back of my throat, and brown stuff that looked like food but wasn't kept showing up on my tongue. Finally, I started having bumps come up on the roof of my mouth, and my tongue started burning like mad. I went in the bathroom and looked, and my tongue had large fissures in it. Nothing new. This happens usually when I don't take my vitamins, which I haven't been for the last few days, but this felt different. I washed out my mouth with mouthwash, spit it into the sink, and it was full of black larvae rods and black specks, and twisted black and white larvae that probably died in the middle of a transformation from one stage to another. The sauerkraut I ate had nothing black in it, and I haven't eaten anything black all day.

I was reading once about how strongyloides can get into your gums and make your teeth rot and fall out. I'd had the larvae come out of my mouth before, but didn't mention it because I remember on one forum somebody got really mad and quit when someone said they had larvae in their mouth. They said strongyloides couldn't get into your mouth, but it doesn't make sense that they can't, if they are in your sputum when you cough it up, and in your sinuses.

I just don't know what to do about this. I'm using Listerine and washing out my mouth several times a day, but other than that, what CAN I do?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1856253