Re: Help!!!! by gmitch1 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum
Date: 8/24/2011 4:01:59 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
MMS is also a dangerous industrial bleach and should not be used unless it's an emergency. Be careful with it, I think from using it for a couple weeks it gave me adrenal fatigue. All I know is my candida problem got a lot better at first, then after a couple weeks of using it I developed all sorts of worsened symptoms.
my advice to you is to go here: http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/intro2.php
It says it's for candida but it works just as well for parasites. It's the only thing thats been helping me recover.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1850749