CureZone   Log On   Join

Almost cured by turning off gas heater????? by tutogeo0 ..... Asthma Support Forum

Date:   8/23/2011 3:28:28 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   13,847
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1850088

I have been suffering from asthma for about 4 years I was diagnosed with asthma a year before I left my home town, my sinus as I explain here:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1825941#i

has been under control for the last 63 days with the sinus rinse adding chamomile tea, I also drink some tea before going to bed,and ever since I moved to this area I have also been suffering from allergies(or so I thought??) but my asthma has been worst because I had cut down on exercise a bit. Anyways the other night got very cold all of the sudden, normal summer over here, so I turned the gas heather on for a couple of hours turned it off and went to bed. When I got up I had a not only asthma but a sinus attack that took 2 days to clear.

This got me thinking that something just did not make sense to feel good before the gas heater and so terrible after a couple of hours of heat????? In my head the question was, ok what is different in my life besides geography (allergy? to something in this area? when I never suffer from allergies? almost no one in my family has any) since I left my hometown, for once I don't smoke anymore but that can not be negative it's only good AND I NEVER USED A FREAKING GAS HEATER WHERE I LIVED!!!! NEVER!!! only electrical and never used to keep it on all night on winter nights only enough to heat up my bedroom and that is it, ever since I was a little girl that is the way we would do it at home, lots of nice warm blankets but cold fresh air.

So a few days ago I turned off the heater in my apartment and even the pilot, unfortunately I have a gas stove and water heater is also gas, that I can't change but wont be doing any baking any time soon, will only cook what can be cooked in a few minutes because ever since

SO I turned the gas heater off I have not taking any sinus medication what so ever, NONE, I still sneeze a little bit when I get up and have cut down to using my inhalers from ever 24hrs to every 48hrs and my coughing is lighter very little phelm, no need to do the nose rinse either my head and sinus are mostly clear, no pain no congestion sleep really good.

I think I will change my water heater to pilot turn it on when needed since it's inside the apartment and does not have a duct to outside.
Another wonderful thing is that after the first day I turned off the heater, the very next morning I felt the difference, I CAN TAKE A DEEP BREATH WITH OUT BREAKING INTO A COUGH !!! and that after all I may not have any darn allergies after all? can I be this lucky?

It might be worth to walk around the apartment with cold feet for now, will find an electric heater before temperatures drop, I really hope this helps others I have seen now a few messages regarding the gas heater in the curezone, I think we need to remark a little bit more about the negative effects this might have on people

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1850088