CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Well, I wound up in ER after the Flush... by NorthernGal ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   8/22/2011 4:27:54 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   6,726
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1849912

So sorry to hear about your scary experience. I'm not going to get involved in the debate about flushes. That should be taken to the debate forum anyway. I know from my personal experience with them that they are not "soap stones." I've done 13 and have a ways to go. But, I've seen some subtle and steady improvment in some of my health issues that I feel confident is a result of the flushing.

I didn't read closely all the posts involved. But I didn't see where you said how soon this was after you flushed? Perhaps you were trying to do too much right after a flush. I have to take it easy for a while after I've completed a flush even after I've eaten my first meal. In fact, I just finished one today and while I was standing at the sink cleaning up the mess from it, I started feeling hot and weak and a little faint. That happens if I try to just get up and start doing things normally too soon. I also agree with the poster who said you may have released toxins. I have had some pretty toxic reactions from some flushes and other healing modalities that I've used. And every person is unique in how their responds to that. I was pretty toxic a few years ago when I started on my healing journey, and it wouldn't take much to set me off on a cleansing reaction emotionally and physically. I also find that I feel worse and more toxic if I don't take my bowel cleansing products after a flush. I also use E-Lyte to replenish my electrolytes after a flush. (I don't want all the Sugar from the sports drinks.) I think that's an important step to remember to do.

There was also a time in my life for a while when I had panic attacks. They are frightening and can make some pretty scary symptoms. I finally realized after a few that I wasn't actually going to die or pass out. And if I would just stop and force myself to breath slowly and maybe put my head down for a while it would pass. Maybe you are also making too many changes too suddenly at once for your body to handle. It seems I remember you said something about making dietary changes and adding different supplements and things just within the last month, is that correct? I'm a pretty sensitive person to a lot of things. I've found that I have to go slow with changes. Even just cleaning up the diet just by itself caused me to have cleansing reactions.

It sounds like your flush was pretty successful actually releasing several large stones. I'm jealous. I'm still just getting out smaller softer green stones. I keep waiting for the old harder stones. But I have released a lot of toxic "stuff." So I know I'm on the right track. Don't give up too soon on the flushes. Just keep an open mind, learn all you can, and maybe go slower with everything.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1849912