CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What is happening to my little fingers? by Minnie90 ..... Arthritis: Osteo & Psoriatic

Date:   8/11/2011 10:32:53 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   6,057
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1845483

I had similar problems with my pinkies. I denied Arthritis for a long time (years) and NO rest will not make the problem go away! It can relieve the problem maybe for years even as I did for me but it will get worse as mine eventually did, to the point of being debilitating. But I have reversed much of it now, probably just the extreme swelling that I had before I quite nightshades (all peppers [except black&white], tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, and tobacco). Now I can bend 9 of my fingers backwards without pain as I was able to do before my Arthritis flared. And the 10th one, a pinky, I can almost do it and I CAN bend it WITHOUT pain now. That pinky now lies straight and not crooked anymore but I still have a calcium lump on top but WAAYYY SMALLER!!!! My understanding is that the Arthritis finger lumps/deformities are a calcium build up that is not reversible, but my pinky deformity is WAAYYYY less now I mean WAAAYY LESS!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!! My pinky is like half the size that it was, but as I said probably just the reduction of extreme swelling at this point. Anyway I have hopes to reverse it all the way.

Anyway my advice is to STOP INFLAMMATORY NIGHTSHADES or you will just keep getting much much worse and become even more debilitated over time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do a search (nightshades, arthritis) and read about it to totally understand it and you might notice a big difference after only two weeks as I did or you may need to do it for up to 3 months to notice a difference and the longer you go without nightshades the better you will be!

Good luck and let me know how it works out for you! :-)

Minnie

PS Adding anti-oxidants to your diet can only help too! ;-)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1845483