CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Carrot Juice "Test" for worms, and Itchy Skin Relief by codepink ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   8/5/2011 9:39:29 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   31,074
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1843228

Hi, thanks for offering help. I can't find the answer to this, and since you've taken mebedazole three times, you might have some thoughts: We just took the two-weeks-later second dose (3 days ago)of mebendazole and I found larvae (?) on my son's rectum. Is that to be expected? They don't move, so i hope they're dead.

I think the mebendazole two week interval is a rather artificial dosing regimen given that you can reinfect yourself everyday unintentionally, and have eggs hatching at any given time.

I'm still figuring out how to navigate around curezone, but I stumbled on your "the whole picture" comments that ostensibly modern practices have produced these problems. Certainly the lack of crop rotation-- particulary for corn, potatoes, tomatoes -- creates a breeding ground for nematodes, and leaves their eggs on veggies -- many of which we eat raw. Let's not even start on factory farmed animals.

Anyway, we're starting on Humaworm whenever it arrives.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1843228