CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Inside the mind of Anders Behring Breivik (32) by Webmaster ..... Terrorism Debate Forum

Date:   7/23/2011 5:53:40 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   10,882
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1838144

1 of 2 (50%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Anders Behring Breivik photo from facebook

Message posted on document.no by Anders Behring Breivik
on 2010-02-17 10:56:52

The problem is that it often does not help that about 80% of Muslims are "moderates", if they ignore the Quran.

"It takes very few people to blow a plane."

What percentage of Pakistan's population are Taliban?

1%, 3%, 5%?

And how much chaos is there today?

In every society where Islam exists there will be a certain percentage of Muslims who actually follow the traditional interpretations of the Koran.

And then we have the relationship between conservative Muslims and so-called "moderate Muslims".

There are moderate Nazis, too, that do not support massmurder of Roms and Jews. But they're still Nazis and will only sit and watch as the conservative Nazis strike (if it ever happens).

Are we going to accept moderate Nazis as long as they distance themselves from the massmurder of Roms and Jews?

Now they have unfortunately already mixed themselves with Marxists who have already infiltrated-culture, media and educational organizations. These individuals will be tolerated and will even work as professors and lecturers at colleges / universities and are thus able to spread their propaganda.

For me it is very hypocritical to treat Muslims, Nazis and Marxists differently. They are all supporters of hate-ideologies.

Not all Muslims, Nazis and Marxists are conservative, most are moderate. But does it matter? A moderate Nazi might, after having experienced fraud, choose to be conservative. A moderate Muslim can, after being refused to enter a club, be conservative, etc.

It is obvious that the moderate supporters of hate-ideologies, at a later date may choose conservatism.

Islam (ism) has historically led to 300 million deaths

Communism has historically led to 100 million deaths

Nazism has historically led to 6-20 million deaths

ALL hate ideologies should be treated equally.

End of message

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1838144