CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I stopped chelating for a few days and this is what happened by kellymo45 ..... Chelation Therapy Support Forum

Date:   7/1/2011 6:20:43 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   14,961
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1830977

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I did the urine challenge test from Doctors Data Lab in 1999 after all of my Amalgams were removed and I don't remember how long I waited before I chelated. My first challenge dose was a DMPS push from a doctor in Texas. They used Klinghardts dosage per body weight and Heyl DMPS but I cant remember how many mgs they contained. I pushed it myself with instructions from the nurse and then collected all my urine for either 12 or 8 hours. Mixed it up and sent a sample to the lab. The nurse at the Doctors office personally called me 3 days later to say that I was the highest they had ever seen, 53, and that they would need to go low and slow with me to keep me from crashing. I would do a push every 2 weeks and I started getting aching kidneys a few pushes into the regimen. The only positive was that it COMPLETELY cured my moderate 25 year case of Acne on my back, shoulders and face. It was very obvious that it was the DMPS as my Acne would worsen right after and then stay clear for a few days. That NEVER happened in the prior 25 years. Within the first 4 or 5 pushes it just completely disappeared. 12 years later and still clear. Of course my doctor did not know that would happen but admitted it had to be the DMPS. Up until I started this Cutler protocol my kidneys would still ache from time to time.
The genetics test sounds right but again I don't need to know why I have mercury poisoning, I just need to know how to get better. If that test confirmed a specific treatment plan then I would spend the time and money. I have learned how to get to the chase after spending a small fortune on Docs and their protocols. If I had it to do over again I would just do Cutlers Hair test and buy the DMSA/ALA online. You will know soon enough if metals are a problem and without much time or expense. Of course if you have any real concerns you can do the tests Cutler and others suggest to confirm your health is not being compromised (Liver enzymes, CBC, Urine) by the chelation. I have had them done several times over the years and I will only do them again if my health deteriorates. All my liver panels, blood and creatinine have been fine in the past.
My doc got me the TD-DMPS scriipt from some lady who worked very closely with Buttar and autistic kids. I think she worked at College Pharmacy as best I can remember.
If you get the DMPS drip I would pay special attention to around 3 weeks after the drip. This is when I would notice my symptoms to be most prominent. This of course is explained by Cutler in his books. One of the things I am noticing in my recovery is my ability to tan. My face has flushed and looks like I have a deep tan. I have been a golfer my whole life and tan fairly well but nothing like this.....very interesting.
Yes I used OSR from Haley. Nothing.
Hope this helps. I wish the best for you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1830977