CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I stopped chelating for a few days and this is what happened by powertool4 ..... Chelation Therapy Support Forum

Date:   7/1/2011 3:41:48 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   15,182
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1830793

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"I 100% agree with you. We are all so different, there is no way to say one way works for all. However, I just feel that Cutlers knowledge of the biochemistry of it all is leaps and bounds beyond the others. Having said that, only God knows the inner workings of the human body so the truth is elusive at best.
5 years ago....I spoke with Buttars office staff at length but spent quite a bit of time researching his papers and squeezed a ton of information out of his partner pharmacy. They basically told me what protocols most of his patients were doing and my doc ordered them for me. No offense to Dr Buttar but I was going to spend a lot of money just proving I had mercury poisoning before I ever got to the treatment. The only test that he could provide that I was not already getting or previously had was the test that determines whether I was a fast or slow excreter. I already knew I had high mercury levels from my numerous 12 hour DMPS urine challenges so I did not see the time or money benefit.
I did the TD-DMPS for about 1 year. No results whatsoever. I liked the idea of low and slow but I think that was a little too slow maybe.
FYI....I tried Boyd Haleys new chelator also. No results.
Just wondering....have you read Cutlers books or tried his protocol?"

Yep, very true. Cutler I find a little abrasive and arrogant as a person but I do respect his work. Actually, I have his book and the Cutler protocol was the first thing that I delved into when it came to chelation, especially since it dominates alarge percentage of the key words relating to mercury and chelation. I'm glad I did find his research and I learned a lot.

That is very interesting about your experience with Dr. Buttar. I know it costs a ton of money. What kind of testing did he want to do? I'm sure it was a hair test, urine challenge test, fecal test, Genova genetics test right? That'll cost a good... $1000 or so roughly? I know the reason why he and his staff are very strict about testing is that especially with that ongoing incident with the NC medical board trying to pressure him to stop chelation and throwing him under the bus from the FDA and pharmaceutical companies' pressures, he has to make sure to have everything recorded for his own sake. But yeah it's understandable. The test that you talk about regarding being an excretor vs. nonexcretor, do you know what test that was? I'm pretty sure its the Genova genetics test. If you are still curious, I took a good amount of time to research and built a database of the SNPs that Genova tests for (I had the test done so i know which ones are tested) based on RS ID#, and found that most .... about 80% are provided by 23andme. 23andme is the genetics company and it costs significantly less than the genova profile. They have $99 sale prices which will tell you the CYP enzymes, Glutathione SNP, superoxide dismutase, etc. that the genova test tests for. It's RAW DATA so finding it is a bit hard but like i said, if you're interested I already found which ones match up. :) Or anyone else looking to do it.
I mapped it out a while ago and now 23andme is touting like 1 million SNPs so it may have ALL of the SNPs that genova tests for in the Detoxigenomics profile, as well as their neuro and cardio profiles.

What was your challenge test like? You mention the 12 hour DMPS.. do you remember the dose and if it was a push IV or slow drip IV? Also, how did you get TD-DMPS? Did Dr. Buttar prescribe it to you? I know that he said he made it for the children that are under 7 or something like that that cant sit still during an IV but from what I asked of my doctor (who is trained under Dr. Buttar), TD DMPS is not really effective in adults. It's better than nothing when it comes to children though. He recommended that I do the slow drip IV at 125mg of DMPS.

That's interesting about boyd haley's chelator. OSR I presume...

I'm curious what was your level of mercury on the challenge test?

Sorry for all those questions, but i'm interested since it seems lke you've tried a lot of them. I have 1 more session of amalgam removal before I start chelation.. but I have done so much research I dont even want to read anymore. But I push on cause ... its important to hear other people's experiences.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1830793