CureZone   Log On   Join

Morgellons: I finally found a solution to my digestive troubles and afflictive emotions by Jeremiah Martin Kubiak ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   5/28/2011 4:34:39 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   44,071
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1816885

Congratulations on finding a solution to your troubles, I finally found a solution to my digestive troubles and afflictive emotions that come with them just this past year. I suffered from irritable bowels for about 28 years of the 29 I have been around.

After doing my own research (trial by fire) and finding out that I am allergic to dairy and wheat which improved my quality of life greatly, there were still some things bothering me about my diet. I was still hungry all the time and having the indigestion from certain foods I was eating. I was really at a standstill doing my own research and was looking for some professional help and was willing to pay a natural health doctor up to $1000.00 for testing.

It was at that time that A friend at my local health food store in Morro Bay, California turned me onto Dr. L Wilson and also recommended that I check out the specific carbohydrate diet as well. I got a hair mineral analysis test and started researching about the diet.

The hair mineral analysis test showed my calcium magnesium ratios were way off and my potassium magnesium ratios were off as well, most of my other minerals were low too and I was suffering from adrenal burnout and my brain was not producing enough glucose. By looking at the Specific Carbohydrate Diet I realized that hemp milk was one of the things on the specific carbohydrate diet that I could not eat. Then started thinking about it and realized that every time I would drink hemp milk my heartbeat would go way up and I would feel hyper similar to the feeling you get when you drink coffee. I thought it was from the energy in the hemp milk at first and realized that it was giving me trouble spinning me out a little bit like coffee.

Although Quinoa, Amaranth, Millet and Flax seed are illegal on the specific carbohydrate diet I have found that they work for me. Most of the things the specific carbohydrate diet recommend removing are right on for me. I have not found anything else that will keep me full and keep my energy levels up high enough. My diet is so restricted I without Quinoa, Amaranth, Millet and Flax seed I would be starving all the time.

It was a long cycle of trial by fire that lead me to the diet that I am currently on. I don't do well on rice, tapioca or potato flours and most of the gluten free breads are made from these flours so I was mostly eating steamed vegetables chicken and fish with organic corn meal when I first got my test results. About six months later I indroduced Quinoa into my diet and this seemed to help fill me up more and provide a type of buffer to the vegetables chicken and fish I was eating.

A few more months went by and I started trying different flours like Quinoa, Amaranth, Millet and Flax seeds. First I was trying to make bread rise with these types of flours and was just getting a pile of un cooked dough and would have been better off just making some kind of porridge. At this time I was also eating allot of chicken and turkey and steamed vegetables as well.

I eventually got a few cast iron pans an cured them with lard because the bread I was trying to make was sticking to the pans and I had remembered my aunts cast iron pans had a nice non toxic non stick type of surface. So trying different flours and different cooking meathods over and over eating mushy un cooked flat bread I finally figured out how to make good flat bread.

I heat my cast iron pans to 400 degrees and make sure they are nice and cured. Then I mix up my millet flour with quinoa, amaranth and flax seed meal and I learned that the key is to use two or 3 parts millet to one part amaranth, quinoa and flax seed meal. Then I mix up the flours into a pancake type batter and put some olive oil into the pans. Then I pour out the batter into the pans to make a quarter inch flat bread. Making the flat breads has really improved my quality of my life. I can now eat healthy bread although I am allergic to wheat, eggs and dairy.

Some other things I eat are

boiled whole grain quinoa, millet and amaranth with steamed brocoli, bok choy and carrots then I mix in gluten free soy sauce and olive oil.

allot of pistachios to get my fats and extra protein.

some fish once a week to curb the endless hunger I get from protein deprivation when only eating grains nuts seeds and vegetables

sometimes I will eat my bread by itself and have it with lemon water or just plain water, sometimes I have it with almond butter and I also like to dip it in pizza sauce as well

I use my bread for croutons in my romaine and mixed greens salads then I just add some brags apple cider vinegar and olive oil.

I like to eat raw foods as well I make wraps with roasted sea weed paper with sunflower sprouts and cilantro.

I am always making changes and additions to my diet trying to stick to the foods that make me feel good as well as trying to find a balance that tastes good.

My latest change has been removing all sugars from my diet including sugars from fruits as well due to a yeast infection I have developed from stress and worry. I have been taking 3000 ppm Colloidal Silver which has been keeping the candida in check and it went away for awhile then I started drinking roughly a half gallon of orange juice a day and it returned. I ordered more silver and plan to stay away from the sugars until I get rid of this and who knows maybe I will stick to it. Its been nice not having the ups and downs all the time from Sugar spikes.

It is such a blessing to have finally found food that I can eat and not be afraid or think that I am going to get indigestion every meal I eat. I had to take myself to the edge of death to find all this stuff out but now it feels like I have been given another chance at life. It sounds like you had it even worse then me.

I have also been able to help other people with all the things I have learned about diet like staying away from Genetically-Modified-Organisms Corn, Canola, Soy and other things that are not good for health and critical thinking skills. My mom has been staying away from Gmo corn and Soy and she had some popcorn at movie theater and since her body is more pure it made her sick and she has a very strong stomach. Now since I have been not eating dairy for a couple years now I get a rash if I eat a milk chocolate bar.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message

cheers
Jeremiah

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1816885