CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MMS the cult. by spudlydoo ..... MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution Debate

Date:   5/2/2011 8:38:51 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   1,499
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1806916

I tend not to make decisions based on unproven stories, and I have seen nothing yet that suggest that ingesting Sodium Chlorite improves anyone's health. That's the problem with testimonies, particularly anonymous testimonies, there is no way of knowing if it was the Sodium Chlorite that caused an improvement, or some other change the person may have made, (that is assuming that any of these testimonies are real to begin with), and I do not make that assumption.

As for the humans and bees are living things, well that's pretty obvious, but the differences in the way humans and animals react to certain substances, make this a poor premise to argue the benefits of ingesting sodium chlorite.

Chocolate is harmless to humans, and may even benefit them, but it is toxic to dogs, and may liver failure, or even cause death, but both dogs and humans are living things, (with a lot more in common than humans and bees). The recently discovered bacteria, that thrives on arsenic, is a living thing, but does this mean that humans would do well on arsenic, quite obviously not.

As for sodium chlorite being considered for cancer, I guess it would be up to the individual to decide that, but there is no evidence to suggest that this chemical has any effect on cancer cells in vivo, and the person may simply end up hastening their death.

One possible reason that JH spends his money on his cult, and marketing, (one and the same really), is that if actual clinical trials were conducted, using good scientific method, and were subject to peer review, it would expose him for the fraud and conman he is, and may even end with his criminal prosecution. I have no idea if this is the case, but its certainly a plausible explanation.

spud

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1806916