CureZone   Log On   Join

Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water. by chette ..... Energized Water Support Forum

Date:   4/28/2011 9:02:54 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   39,194
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1805131

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi everyone,

Good Science is good observation.

I made an experiment it involved me stopping the use of JELMW water for up to one year.

Well I didn't quite make it a year and as a result after 24 hours since having my first glass of John Ellis Living Water machine water in 9 months I want to report my observations.

first, I want to states that during this last 9 months I have watched my over all energy drop. Also during this time I went from sound sleep without medications or vitamins. Also I saw an increase in my blood pressure levels, heart rate, and blood thickness. When I would cut myself the blood did not run it generally clotted very quickly as sign of blood thickness which raises blood pressure 112/80 with an average 72 heart beats per min.

Also, I take Tramadol regularly for back pain. Not everyday maybe once or twice a week. As a side note some lower back pain can be attributed to constipation. Something that happens when you used Tramadol. When drinking JELWM and taking Tramadol I had normal evacuation each Morning that is normal for me. While not drinking JELWM water my system would backup anywhere from12 to 24 hours before the next evacuation. So there was a difference.

Upon drinking me first glass of JELWM water in 9 months I had to immediate reactions. As soon as the water hit my stomach my esophagus and stomach had a refreshed feeling. I can’t explain the feeling except to say “ah, refreshing”. Also there was that sort of light headedness I experienced the first time I drank JELWM water 5 years ago.

Later in the day I took my Tramadol 100mg within 20 minutes it seemed for the first time in 9 months100mg was to much (I think I will half my does to 50mgwhere I was 10 months ago with JELWM water). The medication went to work faster than with normal tap water. Also this morning about 12 hours after taking my medication I had a normal bowel evacuation right on time no constipation.

Yesterday, my blood pressure after drinking JELWM water went down to 100/70 with 54 beats per minute. My heart beat is slower but if your getting enough oxygen to your blood it is ok. I felt no dizziness or anything from this slow heart beat. This was noticeable before I stopped drinking JELWM water. This morning my blood pressure was the same with a heart beat around 58. Believe it or not this is my norm when drinking JELWM water. I purposely picked a scab off from a wound I got earlier this week. When it originall happened it barely bled. But after taking the scab off it bleed for a few minutes before stopping. This was observed to be normal when I was younger and after drinking JELWM water.

I slept sound last night even though I got up to urinate twice. Falling back to sleep was no problem. Over the last 9 months and before I ever started drinking JELWM water this has been a problem if I awake I will have difficulty falling back to sleep. Not sure why. Note: I do sleep better on the nights I take multivitamins. So I will observe tonight when I don’t take any vitamins. I will place a note at the bottom of this post tomorrow.

In conclusion. There is no doubt that JELWM water does in fact have an effect on my body. Being normal I would say this same effects could be noticed upon anyone’s body though they may vary in intensity. The water does in fact soften stool and allow for normal evacuation. Some will even have more evacuations or more frequent if they are less than everyday. Blood pressure is affected by the water in take and blood thickness is thinned. And it gets more medication to your blood quicker and in more quantity than regular tap water.

F.Y.I. the pH of the distilled water was 6.5 neutral it is not acidic or alkaline. pH of the Runoff was 8.3 (hard water and very alkaline). but it still taste good and was very clear. Mix the two and you will get around 7.0 which is still neutral. pH will vary depending on your water source.

I will start making JE living water on a regular basis again for the health benefits far outweigh the cost of its operation.

I hope this has been helpful to those who are interested in this Machine.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.07 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1805131