CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Root canal causing hypothyroidism? by #17577 ..... Root Canal Tooth Forum

Date:   4/12/2011 9:05:16 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   7,145
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1798280

root canals are out, even though a healthy person with a strong immunesystem often seems to be able to tolerate a rootcanal. According to research, most root canals develop infection around the tip of the root. Weston Price has lots of research here, or Meinig in the book " root canal cover up". Hint: the Paracelsus cancer clinic in Switzerland begins treatment with removing all root canaled teeth and other dental infection. The toxins released are >not healthy..<

Robert Kulacz, an oral surgeon also tells in his book "Roots of disease" that most extraction sites of pulled teeth never heal. There may remain an infectious foci under a thin cap of bone. His book explains how to avoid this by following a list of steps. This is absolutely crucial information. For example the periodontal ligament must be removed, along with any infected bone.

In a nutshell, the consensus of all books I have read on the subject is that if a person has chronic healthproblems of any kind, then root canals should be removed, but correctly and by someone who knows how its done and what failure can mean to the patient/customer!
If there is tendency to gingivitis, receeded gums or parodontitis, then a healing regimen for this must be started before extraction. This increases the chance of healing the extraction site and avoids extended infection in the jawbone later on.

Most of all, the basic requirements for healing must be in place before extraction. Which is lifestyle and diet: for exampel 30 min brisk walk per day and fill upp the body with nutrients. The Gerson way isnt bad.. get a cheap juicer and do carrots, apples and oranges. Do green stuff in a blender wih pumpkin seeds. Do berries like blueberry, strawberry, raisins with water in the blender for an ORAC drink. Whatever helps the immunesystem helps the healing. Amalgam is hard on the immunesystem, read Hal Huggins "its all in your head".

Good luck, you need it. We all do! :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1798280