CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health by ALB ..... Fasting: Coconut Water Support

Date:   4/3/2011 8:22:11 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   9,354
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1793697

0 of 1 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Interesting on the cellulite ,guess possible fasting can help out there.

Low normal.well whatever some of these charts like bmi are pretty lame. I see people on here that are very low in weight and seem to have zero muscle.Since they likely fasted it all off. Of course you have to burn muscle if you have no fat and then vital organs.Thats when fasting is starvation.
If you have fat muscle loss is very low around pound a month or so and then slows down to much less. If you have the fat to burn. Body can't live on air.

As for you energy don't seem to be too common to most people on here that complain all the time of low energy on water fasting.Juice fasting gives way more energy. I have done both.

I never said she should be doing all that exercise on water fast.I said to keep weight off post fast its what you have to do ,exercise and change after fast eating normally.

I keep my post fast weight off for 7 weeks after last 40 day fast, and yes that 40 was 31 water then juice and water alternating a bit.So figure know a thing or two about maintenance. Seen many on her gain back most all the fasted weight and cry about it.

I never said was 100% right but don't blindly believe Shelton or whoever. If you want to follow him then all your fasts should only end with true hunger.Not too practical for most people and think most people he fasted were sick not healthy.

Like many things there is usually more ways to do it.Like losing weight ,you can lose it doing low carb, low calorie,fasting ,etc but keeping it off is always the hard part. But all the diets seem to work.for a while.

You think an 125 pound person at her height should be doing 40 day water fasts? You seriously think she will only lose 15 pounds or something over 40 days.I don't think so but hey whatever. And really once the fat is gone you are eating up the muscle and then other important things.And sure the damage can usually be reversed but anorexia and fasting are not much different when there is no fat reserves left or would you like to clarify the difference trimnut.

I guess all the people out there that are dying of starvation should be in great health,after all they are only "fasting " right?
I believe fasting can be beneficial possibly for many health conditions. And I like fasting the clear mindedness,and even the break from food and food addictions seem to be broken now.
But going overboard like many on here do ,many with very wrong body image is just feeding the anorexic fire.I have first hand experience with anorexic first x wife. Its not a very nice psychological condition.
And will say this again, fasting when person is already very thin can be a stepping stone to anorexia. And it can be hard or even maybe dangerous after long fasts on re feeding.
But again its everyones personal right to do what they want with their life and body.

And if long fasts are so ok for thin people why not do a 60 day, a 90 day.Remember hunger strikers in Ireland with 15% bodyfat were dying at around 60 days.people with less than that can die sooner and these were men.Women need more bodyfat than men.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1793697