CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health by fastingforlife ..... Fasting: Coconut Water Support

Date:   4/3/2011 5:48:32 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   9,159
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1793587

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi all,

Just thought I would post an update first, and then reply to some of the new posts on this thread...

It's the morning of day two and I'm feeling really good. Much better than at the beginning of any other second days on my previous fasts, which makes me feel quite hopeful that I will actually make it through this one!

I did wake up with some fatigue, and contemplated rolling over and going back to sleep, but as soon as I got up I felt much better (despite the gloomy weather). After my shower I had my usual urge to jog before breakfast (although there won't be any breakfast today!) and got through my normal circuit with, actually, LESS exertion than usual. I'm not sure if this is attributable to the fast, or perhaps because I'm just taking it really easy and doing only very light jogging, but I tend to do both of these things anyway. On a normal day I will jog on an empty stomach before breakfast, so I've already been fasting for an average of 12 hours by the time I hit the track. Also, because I'm new to exercise, I always warm up slowly and take it easy because I don't want to injure myself. Still, somehow, all in all my heart rate felt lower this morning. No dizziness or weakness so far. A few hunger pangs during and after my jog, which is unusual, but settled down quite quickly.

Feeling Good!

Oh, and looking good too! My skin is healing and improving rather nicely, and my eyes are brighter. I feel more attractive today. Also, the calmness is good and I do have a sense of clarity.

But what's with the sore calves?? I can't tell if it's tendon or muscle - but even rubbing magnesium cream and my usual "wonder oil" into them hasn't helped the past few days. They seem to be getting more stiff as the days pass - is this unusual? Anyway, I don't think it's too big a deal - if it's still like that after a week I might be concerned, and perhaps take a break from exercise.

Ah, one day at a time...!

-FFL

(No wait - I can't sign off like that! It looks too much like falafel! YUM!!!)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1793587