CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Alkalinity by grzbear ..... Webmaster Debate & Suggestions

Date:   4/3/2011 5:33:47 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   8,150
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1793571

2 of 2 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

>>"there's quite a bit of baggage being hauled around (both for and against him"<<

*baggage* is only what one carries with them that prevents learning any more than they already have.

Such as continuing to defend an *idea* or *science* even after it has been unequivocally proven to be wrong.

those who understand what ML brought to CZ with the acid\alkaline *balancing* principles, strongly support that aspect of what he brought here... and not necessarily *him* as an individual.

He is not the first to suggest this, or even teach it... so the support is for the idea, and not necessarily the man, although we are considered to be in support of the man through our support for the idea; if you catch the drift.

Others got angry with his approach and tough love style in delivering his ideas\methods and still carry a grudge.

In other words... they threw the baby out with the bathwater... and perhaps lost many, extremely low cost and invaluable healing tools in the process.

C'est la vie... if those people want to carry those burdens (baggage) like that around with them... it is their choice... it will make it near impossible to heal what ails them.

Reminds me of a Zen Story...

An old monk and a young monk were walking together back to the temple. They came onto a stream with a strong current and no bridge.

As the monks prepared to cross the river, they noticed a very young and beautiful woman a bit upstream also attempting to cross. The young woman, seeing the monks, asked them if they could help her.

The older monk placed the woman on his shoulder, forded the stream and placed her gently down on the other bank. The junior monk was upset, but said nothing.

They continued walking for sometime... and the older monk was very aware that the young monk was uncomfortably silent and asked, “Is something the matter, you seem very upset?”

The younger monk replied, “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, bot to even touch them, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk replied, “I left the woman a long time ago at the bank, however, you seem to be still carrying her.”

my comment...

*Thoughts* matter.

grz-

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1793571