CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health by ALB ..... Fasting: Coconut Water Support

Date:   4/3/2011 11:22:48 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   9,400
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1793385

0 of 2 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

125 is very light for 5ft 6. If you have had children you will have that lose skin on stomach you won't lose that too easily and fasting is not going to do think anything about cellulite.

You do need to exericse everyone should 3 to 5 x week aerobic type is good and 3x week to maybe 4 x weights.

You don't need to lose any weight and you shouldn't have that much bodyfat although you can be pretty skinny and have more bodyfat if you don't have muscle. One of my skinny friends male 5ft 7 and 147 pounds was shocked at his bodyfat which was much higher than he thought it should be. But he does no exericse,has no muscle mass and no way should he lose more weight.

Short fast will be all would do at your weight. Maybe 10 to 14 days on water. You could maybe go bit longer on juice like 21 days. You could drop 30 pounds on 20 days of water possibly. No permanent damage should be done but wouldn't be trying for any biblical length fasts like 30 or 40 days. But hey its always up to the individual.

Also people with low body fat will not have much energy on water fasting. Juice is usually best for energy. And you may hit true hunger again much sooner when you are thin and have no reserves.
Also remember women are supposed to have more bodyfat then men .Think 15% is essential fat on women. Go too low and no period,can't get pregnant ,course that sounds maybe good to many women.
And remember anorexia and long or too much fasting are kissing cousins!

Not saying not to fast just at your weight mabye do 7 to 14 day water and see how that goes or 21 juice.You lose less weight on juice but you can do normal routine.You may start getting very dizzy and faint on water this don't usually happen on juice. Juice has sodium in it some more than others. Sodium keeps up Blood pressure which can drop super low on water fast. Super low blood pressure makes you dizzy and you can pass out. Not pleasant.
wife went 28 days on her first juice fast.And worked hard lot of those days.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1793385