CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Anyone have some knowledge of iridology? by Insight ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   3/31/2011 4:56:50 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   5,985
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1792079

Yeah, I've used herbal eyewash before. It is great stuff, I believe in it before doctors myself. To be honest though, I am not concerned about my eyes directly. As per my OP, I wanted to see if someone could read what's going on it my body from that vein in particular.

The notion of going to the eye doctor isn't necessarily a bad one. I really have no issues with them looking at my eyes, but trust me, unless my eye is about to pop out right there and then, looking is all their going to do. Forget all those needles, etc.

As for the rest of your post, thanks for bringing some of that stuff up. I got a lot out of it. I do have this tendency to self-punish for mistakes I've made "until the bill is paid in full". The thing is, with me, I sometimes obsess about how the past can't be changed, so with that understanding, the "bill" will never be paid and I'll be suffering forever.

It's tough. It's hard to let go and forgive yourself. I'm pretty forgiving, I think, of other people, but I feel like I expect perfection from myself and hold myself up to a superhuman standard all the time. It's tough and it's hard to break out of this way of thinking. It's conditioned. I do agree that this, among other emotional/spiritual issues, are part of what's making me and keeping me sick.

As far as me bandaiding, yeah, I have been bandaiding many times. I've tried and am still trying to get fully "with the program", but in addition to finances, sometimes my body takes a turn which doesn't allow things to go so smoothly. So until I figure the puzzle out and get finances in order, I have no choice but to bandaid. I don't feel fully lost though. Early on I felt like I was being "shown the way" and led to answers, and I believe those answers are still coming. I think I will find my way back to health, etc. The journey itself gets difficult and being human, and not a superhuman as I'm trying to accept, we need support/encouragement, etc.

Thanks for your post, it was reflective.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1792079