CureZone   Log On   Join

Horrible skin breakouts by Pandora100 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/6/2011 11:51:24 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,909
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1780426

Dr. Jeff,

I have been on your plan for 1 week now. During the past week I have been consuming way more meat than I normally do. Prior to the plan I would eat meat once a week. Now I've been eating it daily. For my sweating, I have been doing Bikram yoga. I signed up for a 60 day Bikram yoga challenge so I could make sure that I was sweating sufficiently. I've been doing Bikram for 3 years now, so it's nothing new for my body. However, I normally do Bikram 2 days a week, not daily.

My problem it this: in the past week my skin has flared up horribly! I used to have pretty bad acne, but my skin has been [relatively] clear for over a year now. However, it seems that each day my skin is getting worse. Looking in the mirror now, I have red welts all around my jaw and around my mouth. I also have breakouts on my forehead and those little whiteheads all over my face.

Do you think this has something to do with the increase of meat in my diet?
Do you think that during the yoga, bacteria is getting into my pores (the room is full of about 50 other sweaty people) and is causing breakouts?
Or do you think that this is a detox reaction? I've heard of skin breakouts resulting from toxins being released from the skin, but I've done other detoxes and have never found this to be a problem.

Any opinions and/or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

And I am having daily bowel movements, by the way.

Thank you so much!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1780426