CureZone   Log On   Join

Help against nausea Diabetes Type 1 + vitamin doses by #136856 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   3/4/2011 5:06:05 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   4,734
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1779173

Dear Curezone,

I really need some good advice over the continual nausea I've got now. Sometimes I'm fine and well, and other times (well, for right now, any time my blood Sugar goes over 6 mmol/L ) it just plain plagues me.

The story begins here: http://www.endo.theclinics.com/article/S0889-8529(10)00015-0/abstract
When I saw the youtube 2008 news from canada that vitamin D3 can help prevent and possibly cure Diabetes. It has to do with the role of D3 in protecting pancreatic beta cells.

So I started trying supplements. I was in a growing insomnia period right over the christmas and new year's holidays, and after fifteen years of varying-level sleep issues, I was ready to try anything!

50,000 iu the first day I could get ahold of the tablets lifted the burden of anxiousness right off my shoulders, and sent my insulin requirements plummeting. I didn't sleep though- I hadn't read any pages about Magnesium's role against sleep issues. So I ended up with magnesium-lack shivers (gentle ones, they feel like when you're yawning), and after a week and a half, major bi-polar/obsessive behavior and -some- issues still on sleeping.

It was perhaps a week later I looked up magnesium, and that solved the loose bowel issue right away. My experience has been both very elating, and yet awful. I've experienced a lot more energy, a big boost in mood, an upburst in faith, because I see news like this as a very real answer to prayer. I want a way out of my diabetes!

Along with it though.. Incredible mental confusion. I think I had a fine balance for one week. The total I've got is:
#1 20,000 iu of D3 a day, olive-oil suspension
#2 Immune-system multivitamin, herbal:

Næringsstofindhold i 2x2 tabletter:
Vitaminer: Mængde: % ADT
Vitamin A 800 µg = 100,00 %
Vitamin B1 2,25 mg = 204,55 %
Vitamin B2 2,60 mg = 185,71 %
Vitamin B6 3 mg = 150,00 %
Vitamin B12 9 µg = 214,29 %
Folsyre 400 µg = 200,00 %
Niacin 18 mg = 112,50 %
Pantothensyre 15 mg = 250,00 %
Biotin 225 µg = 150,00 %
Vitamin C 90 mg = 112,50 %
Vitamin D 10 µg = 200,00 %
Vitamin E 41 mg = 341,67 %
Vitamin K 150 µg = 200,00 %

Mineraler Mængde: % ADT
Calcium 600 mg = 75,00 %
Magnesium 400 mg = 106,67 %
Jern 5 mg = 35,70 %
Zink 22,5 mg = 225,00 %
Kobber 2 mg = 200,00 %
Jod 200 µg = 133,30 %
Mangan 5 mg = 250,00 %
Chrom 125 µg = 312,50 %
Selen 125 µg = 227,27%
Molybdæn 250 µg = 500,00 %

Urter og planter Mængde
Grøn te ( Camellia sinensis ) 60 mg
Hyben ( Rosa canina ) 80 mg
Sarsaparille ( Smilax sarsaparilla ) 15 mg
Hyld ( Sambucus nigra ) 180 mg
Rød solhat ( Echinacea purpurea ) 400 mg
Sibirisk Ginseng ( Eleutherocococci ) 60 mg
Ingefær ( Zingiber officinale ) 100 mg
Cat´s Claw ( Uncaria tomentosa ) 40 mg
Grøn alge ( Chlorella ) 150 mg
Lapacho ( Tabebuia ) 80 mg

#3 Magnesium hydroxoid 360 mg

Right now... I could just really, really use some advice on what to do. A week and a half ago I was stupid enough to think adding some calcium would help things out, because I'd read that women need more calcium than men, and I was feeling the beginning of menstrual cramps. (My period has been very irregular, better during summer months).

So.. What have I? Fourteen fillings of dental amalgam, both upper and lower jaw on both sides, one tooth half-cracked, one tooth simply -pulled- because it had cracked. I have switched dentists to one that does composite (plastic) fillings, but money is still the biggest issue in my life currently.

I have currently: Lessening symptoms of hypercalcemia, which were really bad at the end of last week after I stopped the extra supplementation. Now that I review the heavy dose thats in the multivitamin I'm taking, I'm questioning if it's at all wise to be taking it. :/ The ratios of calcium to magnesium, IMHO, should be completely reversed: 600mg magnesium, 400 or less of Calcium. I am, however, already trying to help myself with D3.

Someone please, please give me advice and some guidance here. I feel like I don't have anyone around here knowledgeable to help me, and I feel like barfing every time my blood Sugar goes above normal range. When I'm walking and my blood Sugar is doing ok, I get this feeling of my nose bridge being a bit pinched and my cheeks warm up- the nausea goes all the way down to my solar plexus though, and is strongest in varying degrees as I go. It is a bit less when I am above 9-10 mmol/L, non-existant when I am below 5.5 mmol/L (normal diabetic range is 4-7 mmol/L).

Right now all I can think of is getting every ounce of calcium out of my system again. I stopped D3 and everything but the multivitamin five days ago, and the mental confusion and Depression of hypercalcemia has pretty much lifted (especially with no D3), and currently I can see that the multivitamin is just contributing currently. Which.. pisses me off to a certain degree, because the strong doses of minerals besides calcium is what is reccommended for a diabetic.

A bit of extra magnesium has helped the anxiousness and queasiness. I've got extra C waiting for me in the growing drawer of supplements.. But in cases like this.. I really need some guidance! At this point the best thing I can think of is focusing on foods, gentle water cleansing with a little bit of salt, and my ginger/acai-berry tea.

I'm sort of trapped. I don't want to go back to the wobbling-maddening insomnias, I am all too aware of the effects of the mercury poisoning slowly sticking to me in both the pancreas and brain..

There was good news though from the 16th of February. In 2002 I had my first C-peptide done- it was .18, which meant I had a small population of beta cells for creating insulin. In Feb 16 2011, it read as .18 again, even though my endocrinologist said it'd probably be all gone by now! That's hugely valuable, and gives me a very real glimmer of hope.

What do I want? A clear, calm head and freedom from anxiousnesses.. I've had heavy anxiety/ Depression most of my life. I'm twenty-nine, soon thirty, and the past two months feel.. well, it's as if all the months and days and years before are in a foggy cloud. As soon as I started on D3, it started effecting my brain immediately. In summer I've always required more insulin than in winter, but summer is when I have it best. Sunshine, gardening, birdsong, warmth. I'm in Denmark, one of the most health-conscious countries in the world. No flouride in the water, people love to garden, the healthcare system is the most organized and well-supported in the world. People here are very conscious of politics and how they vote, etc, etc. Either way though, the levels of diabetes incidences here are high, especially for folk who come from the southern lands.

In the development of my diabetes I can point out several things: flouride in the water systems where I grew up in the states, heavy milk intake, stresses from a mentally-ill mother in teenagerhood, and in the summer before the onset of juvenile diabetes, two fillings in molars. Dental Amalgam and mercury in vaccinations can easily be pointed out in my case: http://www.flcv.com/diabetes.html

My story simply goes on and on. Heavy dental work including a first root canal a few years after the onset of diabetes, a bone-marrow tumor in the head of the left ulna at 17 years old (led to heavy surgeries and in 2003 amputation below the elbow, and open-chest surgery), and waves of insomnia and sleeping issues ever since.. well, childhood. The psychiatric system has never been wise with my mother. I still love her very much though!

I have no idea what supplements I should be on, if any at all. One page says high levels of antioxidants helps insulin sensitivity a great deal: 5,000 mg of C, 1,600 iu of E, 300 mg liopic acid, and flax seed oil.

At this point I can't afford that. I just bought the C, and I am having a hard time opening the cap, goldurnit!

Which.. just shows a window into my psyche- nearly anything to be off that thyroid supplement, less insulin, and to rid of the things dampening the joy of my life and my well-being. I -know- I have a very high 25(OH)D3 blood level right now because of two straight weeks of 20,000 iu a day. That stuff doesn't seem to present too much of a problem.

Someone.. please give me some advice. I've been following as much advice as I could gather here- capsciasin, cloves, ginger, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, carrots, sweet potatoes, leeks, red onions, mackrel, chicken.. I've cut out dairy products, sweetners, I haven't eaten bread in a good few days. Chicken heightens my blood glucose from 7 to 9 overnight, it's become harder to focus my mind on bolusing properly since the middle of January and my brain's been overreacting to minerals and supplements.

All I can think of right now is gentle juice fasting, prayer, and a little magnesium here and there. There's a good natural-health product store in the nearby city, and it costs me a pretty penny to go there by train. If I get reccommendations on herbal products, I can get some of them at the local pharmacy, and some at the nature-health store, but it's a pretty penny right there.

What I want to do is support my system against the mercury in a gentle way that doesn't go crunching down on my digestive system like all the stuff with calcium in it has. Oi! And you'd think I'd have recognized that issue right away. I was warned about it from day one. Hrf. U_U

The best food I can think of around here that might help seretonin levels for me is the cracked 6-grain bread. That's almost exactly manna/ezekiel bread right there!

I'm a fan of the idea that diabetics need to be on a low-glyceimic-index diet. I'm blood type O negative.

I've been on anti-depressants for three or four years, and I simply want out of the negative destruction cycle that ignoring good nutrition, excercise and life does. Right now I'm having problems with short-term memory, mood swings of negative emotions, and a decreased appetite.

Before doing any supplementation or changes in diet, in December, I had slowly increasing disinterest in games, social activities, etc. I just need to know.. what to use/do in my day to day routine to support my body while waiting for the chance to start the dental cleanup.

Please write back. Someone.. please pray for me. I could really use the extra prayer!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1779173