CureZone   Log On   Join

this bullying stops today!! by hopeless08 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   3/2/2011 10:57:51 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,658
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1778342

Wow! Read what one man told me about TMAU and getting on "disability"! Unbelievable! Today as I was speaking about TMAU and obtaining employment, I was told by a gentleman, "folks with TMAU are just lazy bums looking for an excuse to get on disability or NOT to work! TMAU folks like you are smelly, bad body odor, bad breath freaks! I am going to put all sorts of leaks out on you and the freaks you support!!!" Okay. That's HIS opinion. Now I am back, from a short absence and I want to speak openly to public about our rare metabolic disorder, it is no laughing matter. I NEED YOUR help. I need for you all to post in this group, under this thread a one or two sentences or more about how you want me and/or me and you to be featured on news stations, newspapers, and/or online. This BULLYING stops TODAY! While I am a strong person, this fool could have really HURT someone. I have been involved in the TMAU community since the early 1990's and I ain't going NO WHERE! In fact; I am going to devote more of my time to the TMAU community. Here is a sample of what the "letter" can look like: "I have had TMAU or TMAU like symptoms for 10 years. I would like for Cheryl Fields, a TMAU advocate to be allowed to speak on the TMAU's community behalf and to be featured on your program. I would like to be featured alongside of Dr. Fields." Something like that! Please do not pay attention to the negative posts we have already seen by this person. It's the internet and people will say all sorts of things! I got your back and always will! You all can call me directly, (785)-286-7005 . You all may send me your letters directly via hard copy: 2535 S.E. Adams Street, Topeka, Kansas 66605 (USA) I am having difficulty with my e-mails not being delivered properly, please post your support in this group under this thread and I can cut and paste the letters together. Lastly, please call or e-mail your local newspaper or news station and let them know about my quest to educate more employers, my people, and to stop discriminatory practices for people with TMAU and/or TMAU like symptoms. Remember, "I am either up or getting up!" Thank you. Very Sincerely, Cheryl L. Fields, MBA, Ph.D. (ABD) TMAU Advocate 2535 S.E. Adams Street Topeka, Kansas 66605-1232 Electronic mail: emporia962000@Yahoo.com (785)-286-7005 , Home/Voice-Mail (Please state TMAU as the reason you are calling). PS: As always there is NO cost, never a FEE, for my services, I LOVE to give back to the TMAU community. Until there is a CURE we must endure. PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND and/or PRINT OUT and give out. Dr. StillStanding! I JUST COPY/PASTE IT HERE, I FOUND IT ON OTHER SITE. thanks admin.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1778342