CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The Great Disruption is here. by fledgling ..... Renewable & Sustainable Energy

Date:   2/26/2011 5:11:01 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   2,178
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1776119

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

'Scuse, please...my computer hiccupped.

My post "Gulp" (above) bothered me for a couple of days, being too much of a personal complaint. I was thinking of 'canceling' it in embarrassment.

At the same time I'd like to message the local government people responsible, with a piece of my mind...and I've been wondering how much I could make, suing a couple of people.

Today I remembered the dentist who was taken to task for giving a patient AIDS...and then how rapidly all dentists got all that facial/breathing protective equipment. That was when dentists awoke to the dangers of working on 'silver' fillings, but not to the dangers of HAVING 'silver' fillings.

I remember a dental assistant, and her employer, admitting to dentists being in a bad place, between a rock and a hard place, because there was no replacement for filling material...except real 'tooth'.

On the other hand, I believe there are dozens of ways to retrieve sanity, and well-being, many of which we haven't yet heard of.

That's what has been keeping me going for the past couple of years...every once in a while it occurs to me that I only need to ask within for others to realize the whole truth, to 'get' it.

I have this strange idea that there are many of us who do 'get' lots of truths, and more who will, and that we run the world, or set standards for logical thinking.

:)

I talked to a friend who 'knows' a while back, and we spoke of guardian angels and how everyone has one, even drunks. Angels wait patiently for us to call on them, I think, and, I think, 'the other side' is far more beautiful and powerful than any misdeed man can conjure.

When I fall to complaining, these notions often come to my rescue, and I regain my peace and balance.

"Gulp" has felt like an embarrassment for a couple of days, to the point that I was thinking of renaming myself "Freebird" and mending my ways.

That's been the hardest thing...so-called 'professionals' who don't act like it. I wonder if they are simply at a crossroads and feel they need to defend themselves with sarcasm.

Anyway, I don't know what I'll do with myself, but if anything works I'll let you know, chop chop.

Thank you, all, for your support and thoughtfulness.

I need to tell you that I've had wonderful proof that other's thoughts of support make a huge difference in a person's feelings of well-being.

Try wishing someone well (even silently) in a situation where they don't expect it. Watch how they react. It's amazing.

It's 3 a.m. here and I'm going back to bed and think about guardian angels.

That's another thing...get lots of sleep, enfolding yourself. And read Jose Silva. ...He may just be right.

Even if he isn't, his way is so pleasant.

Goodnight, my friends.

Fledgling

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1776119