CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Migraines by kagr ..... EFT Tapping: Emotional Freedom Technique

Date:   2/22/2011 8:22:31 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   3,183
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1773977

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I feel sorry for this poor lady because I know what it's like. I had migraines for 10 yrs and could not figure it out. People would tell me it was my eyes, (maybe I needed glasses), or stress, etc., but the migraines were not consistent. Then after several years I finally saw the pattern. Migraine would start right before I ovulated, then subside after a couple of days, then start up again right after I ovulated. Then, migraine would start again right before I started my period, then subside, then pick up again after I finised my period. So, I was basically having migraines every week. But because I had been pregant and was nursing a baby, I just didn't pick up on the pattern because for many months I was not having a period. The migraines actually started a few days after my 4th child was born, but I just did not connect it at the time. So, hormones play a huge role in migraines. Now I am 48 and approaching menopause, so the headaches are not so severe for the past year.

Also, food allergies , flashing lights or changes in lighting, stress (even if the stress is "normal" for her, it would still be stress), toxic chemicals in the home, chemicals in laundry detergent or soap, eating foods with pesticides on them, hormones in meats, etc. The list of causes is almost endless but these are some things that popped into my mind.

I am just beginning to learn about tapping and EFT, so I have no input about that. I guess she just has to get to the root of WHY she has the migraines maybe and then tap for that. Maybe she could get her hormones tested. It was the best thing I ever did!!

Hope to hear back that things are going well for her.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1773977