CureZone   Log On   Join

Spontaneous Fast of 17 days broken this morning. Feeling Fantastic! by Mighty.Sun.Tzu ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   2/18/2011 12:15:25 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   4,312
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1771730

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

When i started this fast i was thinking i might go a day or two but once i got passed the first 2 days I knew i wanted to go longer but wasn't sure how long.  At some point i began to anticipate maybe about 30 days or so (as was the case in the past 3 fasts)... not a set number of days, but very roughly and dependent upon various factors.

In listening to my body, mind and soul i was surprised when it seemed to be time to break the fast at 17 days.  In any case i strongly feel that i broke at the right time, definately on an up note and with a substantial feeling of physical hunger which is pretty rare for me in a fast... and this physical hunger was accompanied by an extremely strong emotional desire to eat healthy foods.  The physical hunger in this case most definately was not genuine hunger and i am confident i could have made it to 30 days if i really wanted to.

It had been about 7 months since my most recent fast of 36.5 days.  

Reasons for the fast:  To make another positive dent in allowing my damaged heart to be healed further along, to grow closer and closer to the elimination of all toxemia (an exciting life goal for me), and to gain any and all other benefits which i am confident to receive each time i fast. 

I might do another fast in 2-4 months and in the meantime i am excited to eat with immense largely organic nutrition and exercise (muscle training, high intensity cardio and moderately intense cardio too), all in the quest to achieve the most optimal level of health possible.  My desire to eat for health is sensationally high as is my love for the taste of vegetables and fruits.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1771730