CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: #6 This one was intense. (Telman chime in?)... by straightflush ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/29/2011 11:05:13 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   1,693
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1761298

Interesting Mendomaid! I've read many of your posts and I respect your opinions.

I wonder if your method you describe here helps all of the oil mixture empty into the small intestine? I've read Telman talking about how it only takes about 20 minutes or so for the oil to get into the small intestine (duodenum) where it will activate the hormonal and enzymatic processes necessary for the gallbladder to squeeze out its stored bile and with it, stones, toxins, any flukes, etc. I wonder if the correlation between what I've noticed in the smaller amount of oil=less nausea and larger amount of oil=more nausea means that one's small intestine (duodenum)has reached its capacity and needs some mechanical stimulation that you've described to get the rest down farther into it before bile regurgitates throught the pyloric valve back up into the stomach thus causing nausea, thus causing one to throw up? If so, what would cause the oil mixture/bile to get past the pyloric valve?

Update: Its been one week since this unbelievable flush. I firmly believe that this one was an epiphany for me in terms of gaining more insight into Liver Flushing and how it heals oneself. More importantly, my body has reached a new level of health. My skin, which all of my life has been my main symptom is clear as a bell now (acne). That is always my main clue. My energy has noticeably increased. My hair is slowly starting to get thicker and my bald spot (i'm male) is starting to grow back in. I feel like I've made a breakthrough and now I'm even more motivated to continue my liver flushes. I'm currently doing the Humaworm brand kidney cleanse for the next 15 days and I'm doing their 90 day "in-between parasite/detox formula" until I do another 30 day round of Humaworm. I want to help others so as much as possible as well and i love Curezone for that opportunity.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1761298