CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Post Mirena Anxiety and depression by mirenavictim ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   1/19/2011 3:19:48 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,202
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1755444

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I am still here. I want you to know that what we are all going through is the most unfair and irritating thing EVER and is for surely not YOUR FAULT. I agree with you 100% that the uncertain responses and having no answers to anything seems to be the worst part of it all. I too am so sick and tired of doctors - throughout the entire experience I have learned that you need to fight for your health. That you are the only person who knows if something is right or wrong. I don't care what doctors tell me I know I am not healthy. I think the worst part of it all is that we all know how it feels to live a healthy life so I am constantly comparing everything to the way I used to feel which just keeps making my anxiety worse.

I am still taking celexa for anxiety. I actually tried to take myself off of it, but my symptoms started to come back again so I have started it full time again. And when i first started taking celexa it did take me about 6-8 weeks before I started feeling the effects of the celexa. I am thankful to hear that you are trying medication for your anxiety. I am also in the process of buying everything ProudMama recommends for the detox - I too can't afford the items, but I will be charging it b/c i think it is worth a try.

I just want you to know that you are not ALONE in this. I am always thinking about you and many of the women on this forum - I don't know what I would do w/out all of you!!!! Please hang in there and keep posting.

HUGS!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1755444