CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Emergency: Swallowed Object by scaredscaredscared ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   1/18/2011 1:17:42 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,130
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1754841

Cool. Thank you for response! !!!

My only question is: in the past, a few times, when I have been several days ill, I have regurgitated food eaten SEVERAL DAYS previously. Well chewed food, chewed at least to my normal standards. No huge chunks that couldn't have made it through the entrance to the small intestine. I have the impression this is a pretty common occurrence with people -- that food will sit in the stomach a long time on occasion, though it may and may not end up being regurgitated.

I don't think this exactly contradicts what you are saying, but it is puzzling why at times the food IS passed into the intestinal system and at times it is not.

I just wish I knew where in my system this piece of mango skin were located. I wish I could get a CT scan for this. I can drink water now without pain, so I take this as a good sign, whatever it might mean. I feel happy on account that this seems to validate my decision to fast for the healing of the situation.

Thanks again. Please post any further comments!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1754841