CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Feeling like there is no future for me by mamaj ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   1/7/2011 5:22:33 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   2,632
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1748925

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Jackie/Clare, please don't give up. I remember being where you are, the sadness and frustration, and maybe even most of all, the isolation. Not having anyone other than your online girls to relate to is such a lonely and frustrating place, and even if you have a good support system, they just can't understand. I can tell you IT WILL IMPROVE. My anxiety was terrible AND it was at the point you are at now.

I feel good now. I am only taking the xanax at night to sleep (and to avoid the withdrawal). There is no more anxiety (amongst many other things), and my anxiety was TERRIBLE. It does get better, and like you, I was in the slow lane for recovery.

Jackie, suicide is NOT the answer. I researched these ailments for quite a while with a coroner in England, who truly believes in our cause, and who also worked tirelessly to prove that a woman’s suicide was the direct result of the mirena. The devastation it caused her family was immeasurable, and so unnecessary. I know it is so hard to be patient, but you MUST...all of you must, there is no other choice.

Taking good supplements is a start (btw, St. Johns Wort made my anxiety worse), but I cannot tell you what a difference a fitness program makes (the 8 weeks to wellness I mentioned in another post). I know getting up and moving is probably the last thing you want to do (I know it was for me at this point), but the difference it made for me was incredible. Remember, what I said in that message, was that if I had done the program sooner, I would have been onto the path to recovery much sooner.

I have done a great deal of research on the Mirena, and I will be here to help you get through this if you would like. You can contact me through curezone privately. My husband has been very supportive through all this, and as he reads this over my shoulder :), has told me that he will talk to your husband if you think that would help as well.

We are both so concerned for you. Please stay strong, and know you have friends here to lean on.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1748925