CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Uny-Question about Hormonal Migraines by unyquity ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   12/28/2010 4:26:50 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   2,170
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1743716

Jackie -

UnbeLEEVable-me :(  I had this post/response almost finished, saved it to Word and must have made a mental note that I'd finished/posted it.  I'm SO sorry for the long delay. 

By the way, I don't get any type of notification when you edit a post, so I didn't see your "edit" until a few hours ago...so in the future if you want to be sure I see when you edit a post, you'll have to PM me to let me know.  Onward...

When looking at the various types & causes of migraines we run into all kinds of confusion, because what 'science' says the causes are aren't necessarily the actual causes at all (even though sometimes they may be).

Regarding "hormonal migraines" (and various "period headaches").  About a week or so before our periods start, the uterus is swollen with blood, tissue & fluid - and the uterus is in direct contact with the colon.  SO, the swelling of the uterus can easily trigger a 'colon migraine' that would last until the swelling went down/away...and that could have nothing directly to do with "hormones".  Also, because of the uterine swelling, many woman become more constipated before, during & after their cycle...which would/could in turn cause the migraine/headache to linger past the time when the uterine is no longer swollen (or be triggered by the fecal matter that has been backed up due to the swollen uterus).

This is NOT to say that there's not some migraines that can't be attributed to hormones directly, because we know some can be remedied with hormone supplements or pharmaceuticals...but that still doesn't treat the cause of WHY the hormones are out of balance.  And since we know that the ovaries & uterus are impacted negatively by an engorged or out of shape colon (to the point of causing very serious hormone imbalances)...well then, cleansing and restoring the colon is imperative to all types of hormone imbalances AND hormonal migraines. From what you've posted, you get an A+++ for your continued diligence and efforts...and you're definitely realizing the benefits! *!* YAY JACKIE *!*

The Female Formula is a very good blend if one actually needs herbs to adjust/regulate hormones (it's especially good for pre/peri-menopausal fluctuations and balancing).  But it's always been my belief that if we take hormones simply because our colon is squishing our uterus/ovaries (not actually needing the 'hormone herbs'), then that would have the potential to cause further imbalances. On the other hand, if the ovaries are being squished 'out of functioning', the Female Formula may be just what you need until you can further & more completely treat the cause/s. Of course, a true hormonal imbalance might be part of the actual cause. Remember, the liver is the 'master hormone regulator'...so when our liver is congested and sluggish, it impacts our hormone balance negatively in some way or another.

Btw (before you ask :::grin:::)  a "sample size" of the Female Formula is not enough to be an adequate 'test'...one needs to take it a full month/cycle to be able to discern it's benefits (although some gals have gotten relief from hot flash-type symptoms in just a few days). I realize you're NOT being a cheapskate about spending money for products you need - I know your money is tight and you have to take care of every lil' penny.  

Here are the typical dosage guidelines from Dr. Schulze: healingtools.tripod.com/femtonic.html

(From your edit of the post above):
Edit on 12/26-This month I did get the one I wrote about above but it only lasted the one day (YAY!) and then I did again get one a few days after my cycle for about 2 days. So 3 days this month again of migraines....YIPPEE!!! This is fantastic! I would love to hear your thoughts on these migraines and perhaps there is something I could try to knock them out or stop them from coming.
Ummm, pardon the heck out of  me, but...uh...that is FAN-BLASTED-TASTIC!!!! 'Absolutely WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I realize it's not 100% perfect yet, but after having migraines since your teens...and typically (from this post: Updated-Hoping for assistance from Unyquity ) having 5-8 migraines monthly, lasting from 5-14 days each...and you've had only 6 days of migraines in around two months??? And that means you've lowered the doses of drugs substantially, too??? Lady, you are a top-grade premium example of how Natural Healing works...and how it's supposed to BE worked! My hat is definitely off to you, for all your major efforts, expense and success so far!!!

What more can you do?

--Consider trying the Female Formula. As long as you 'stay steady' on your current plan, you should be able to tell if it's "not for you" in a few days. And if you don't have any type of bad reaction, continue it for the full month.
--Do your best to be as UNwired (cell phones, wifi, 'puters/pods, etc) as possible.
--With your next cycle/period, be sure to keep those 3bms daily steady (err on the side of 'too many'), and add as many/much of the healing therapies as you can during your period...particularly hot/cold showers and LOTS of hot/cold over the uterus/ovaries and surrounding colon, castor oil packs, foot reflexology and self massage.
--Another good option (if you can swing it) would be to start juice-fasting at the beginning of your next period (or the day before), and continue it past the 'danger days'.
--Big liver flush every two weeks; CE's every day.
--Remember, your body is making major changes and undoing years & years worth of damage (not to mention recovering from all the chemical toxins). So make sure you get those juices & Superfood in so your body has all the high-grade premium fuel it needs. (I know I probably don't need to remind you of that; you've always expressed total understanding of that :::more applause:::).

I honestly don't know if you "need" The Female Formula or not (I wish there was some way I could know). I really think that the migraine cycle has been substantially broken and you'll be experiencing less & lighter as long as you 'stay the course' that you're on until they totally disappear. The Female Formula could help the process along; it's something you n' your doctor within will need to discuss and decide.

KUDOS JACKIE!!!!!

Uny

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1743716