CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Some test results from neurology by mirenavictim ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   12/22/2010 9:37:05 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,180
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1741726

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi -

It has been awhile since I posted, but I wanted you to know that I suffered severe anxiety with panic attacks while on the mirena and even worse when the Mirena was removed. I tried for a long time to "fight" the anxiety myself, but I just couldn't do it - with 2 small boys at home and a stressful full time job - I needed help. I was put on citalopram for anxiety and it did seem to help a TON. It wasn't instant relief and I still have some days that are worse then others, but I am better with the medicine than w/out. I too found out in the middle of all this mirena crap that my mother had stage IV Breast Cancer - so I know what you are going through in relation to trying to keep yourself healthy and constantly thinking about your mom.

I am still anxious some days, but the anxiety is much more controlled and I don't break down into a panic attack and rush myself to the emergency room b/c I feel like I am dying (which I have done numerous times). Anyway...I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this and that we have to keep relying on the support and faith this forum provides as you have been doing. I wish you the very best and please keep in touch and I hope you find some joy and peace during this Holiday Season!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1741726