CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hep B Vaccination & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by sushi13 ..... Hepatitis B Vacc. Adverse Reactions

Date:   12/4/2010 4:05:55 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   3,564
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1733503

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

It has been 3 years now. Not much has changed. I've lost everything and the is no compensation. I'm starting a site for people disabled by vaccines. http://www.viccaustralia.com

Here is the letter I've sent to politicians.

NSW Health introduced a mandatory vaccination policy for all health care workers that deal directly with patients. This also includes persons applying for positions in the health sector.

In 2007 I was applying for a Trainee Enrolled Nurse position and was told, as is the case according to the policy introduced in February 2007 (PD2007_006), that I was required to be vaccinated before I could be considered for employment. I therefore submitted to vaccines, and ever since that moment my life has been destroyed.

On the 10th November 2007 I had my first Hepatitis B and Varicella (Chicken Pox) injections. My partner had asked the doctor “Are there any side effects?” to which he replied “Mild flu-like symptoms”. Ten minutes afterwards I felt tired and dizzy and went home, thinking that these were only the expected mild flu-like symptoms.

However one hour later I was extremely tired and was unable to think, my mind was blank. From that day and time onwards I’ve experienced extreme lethargy, cognitive problems and many other symptoms. I had mild improvement during the first six months but nothing substantial since. I reported what I was suffering to other doctors since but none would report my reaction to the Therapeutic Goods Administration, so I had to do so myself.

I’ve been seeing a distinguished, highly qualified infectious diseases doctor at a major hospital, who states in one of his letters, "In brief, although the literature is unclear about the specific magnitude of risk associated with immunisation, it is clear from both clinical practice and various reports in the literature that fatigue states may be apparently triggered by immunisation and sustained for months or even years."

I have been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I can walk about 1800 steps every second day. I have cognitive problems and many other symptoms. I am now severely disabled.

I would like to like to know why it is that:-

- Vaccine recipients are not warned in advance by those administering vaccines of the possible adverse effects of vaccination, in violation of the 1992 Rogers v. Whitaker High Court ruling (175 CLR 479).

- Reporting by medical practitioners of adverse reactions to vaccines is not compulsory (even in cases such as this where the link is obvious to anyone with the most basic common sense), and given that, why it is that any government or doctor is permitted to make any claim as to the purported extreme rarity of adverse effects, without having demonstrated any ability to cite any medical research that scientifically supports such claims.

- A national vaccine damage compensation scheme has not been set up (which should be funded by the vested interests who are responsible for the vaccine push and administration, not the innocent tax payer victims), this being particularly necessary to compensate for damage occasioned where there is such a policy as this of vaccination requirement in order for one to pursue one's career of choice, but also where warnings given of adverse effects of vaccines are at least grossly, neglectfully, inadequate

- Such a policy (PD2007_006) of enforced vaccination in any career of choice has not been prohibited, despite such severe hazards associated with it, ironically this policy being supposed to exist for safety purposes(!)

- If a person shows the symptoms of a disease that they were vaccinated against, it is not required to be reported, the false assumption being allowed to persist in the diagnostic guidelines, and in the minds of the public, that a vaccinated person cannot contract the disease.

... and I would like to know what will be done now in order to correct these grossly unconscionable failings to act in the interest of the most basic public safety.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1733503