CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Anybody's hypo worse after eating wheat/dairy? by mccarty ..... Hypothyroid & Wilson’s Disease

Date:   12/29/2005 5:26:39 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,966
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=17328

You make a fair point, and it's one that I accept. However, I do believe there to be enough evidence on board in the case studies surrounding this particular pathway to conclude that the entire process is a neurological manifestation. Numerous researchers agree. And for those that honestly believe something like this could be caused by the EBV, what logic is there in that?

Celiac Sprue is classified as a genetic, autoimmune disease. That said, given the amount of cases now being recognized among the population, this phenomenon goes beyond any reasonable theory that this would ever be consistent with greater recognition by the community as a whole. Several researchers just "Don't buy it," nor do several of today's physicians, and I think that's a fair point to make.

This is not to say, however, that those diagnosed with the condition shouldn't "Worry about gluten." It's a problem, no question about it.

Yet, to conclude that one can safetly consume gluten and not have to worry about Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) is a bit far fetched, I would say. The Glutamic Acid/GABA pathway cannot be ignored in this disease, I would argue, especially given what is known about the role of Aldosterone and Renin in respect to this condition.

A second theory involves Risvi's hypothesis that Celiac Sprue is merely the result of the Botulin toxin. Clostridium bacteria is one of the few known to have the ability to "Eat away" at the small intestine, and the recent studies confirming for positive detection of the infection in upwards of 90% of those individuals diagnosed w/ Myasthnia Gravia might point to a signifigant clue, given the recent acknowledgement by Brady and others that Myasthnia Gr may have a strong affiliation w/ Celiac Sprue.

The pathways of Thyroid Disease and Myasthnia Gravia have always shared certain key attributes, afterall.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=17328