CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Tuberculosis-with hyperpigment/vitiligo/polyendo, c-spine, scoliosis, sialendectomy/lymphectomy, NASH, is it too late for treatment? by #135188 ..... Tuberculosis (TB) Support Forum

Date:   11/11/2010 1:15:12 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   3,947
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1722110

Your doctors especially if you are from a first world country would probably not be much exposed to patients with TB. They wouldn't recognize symptoms with it. The hyperpigmentation is something that happens when your case is pretty bad, because the body can't clear out all the toxins. I have it myself. I've been diagnosed with MDR-TB and i have chronic hepa b. The drug regimen given to us, since i'm in the third world is under the DOTS program. INH is only one of the drugs given. There are usually four at the same time. There are also cases which the 6month treatment they give here doesn't work and you end up like me with multi-drug resistance.

I am now trying to find a way to treat my TB with alternative methods. Given that the prognosis for those people with MDR-TB is unless you're under the WHO DOTS plus program your chances are nil, I think I'll try anything else now. After all, I got MDR-TB from the failure of the original DOTS program to explain stuff like if you don't kick the virus in 6months you could be resistant and the doctors should check that first instead of just telling you to continue taking the meds. I think to myself that if i'm gonna die anyway maybe trying something that will make my immune system stronger naturally, especially since you've been under interferon which although i've read some literature on another hepa forum helps with some members, does not exactly work for all. I'm gonna try systemic enzymes to help my body clear at least some symptoms hopefully.

Although it may not cure the TB, at least if it adds a few more months till you can find a treatment at least that's something. I also went to a homeopathic/integrative medicine doctor who gave me Colloidal Silver and a bunch of other meds to boost my immune system. I haven't gotten rid of the TB yet but i haven't been on Antibiotics for 7 months and i'm still here for the moment.

All the best to your finding a cure.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1722110