CureZone   Log On   Join

I am so afraid, please help ! by Shara888 ..... Acne Forum

Date:   10/15/2010 8:52:47 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   6,805
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1707349

Hello,

I am looking for info/advice from compassionate and experienced/educated people. -What I mean by this, is i am so EXHAUSTED by answers from people that is a 'guess' or dogma...if you really can help me and you've been through this PLEASE -ANY INFO/SUPPORT WOULD BE LIFE SAVING TO ME !

I am a 31 year old female, I have had Acne issues my whole life. I started with face Acne at the age of 10, and having grown up with parents that did not know better, my mom kept bringing me to dr's.

Long story short, here's what I've been through:

-started mensturating at 10, Acne on face (moderate)
-started taking tetracyclin and other Antibiotics on and off for a few years
-started birth control around 13, on and off until 15
-did 2 rounds of Accutane between 16-18
-got on Diane 35 for acne around 18-19yrs and stayed on it until this year. (So I've been on it about 12 years)
-May this year got off Diane 35 and started Ortho Tricyclen for acne.

Basically, I have been on meds, specifically bcp most of my life to control my acne symptoms. Every time I get off the meds, the oilyness and acne comes back so severely that I get debilitating social anxiety and I cry all the time and get so afraid to leave my house, so i just keep getting back on it. I know that my hormones are totally out of whack, i know this is not helping me, but i am CRIPPLED by the fear of looking like this anymore !!
I am sick and tired of people coming up to me and asking me 'what's wrong with my face'...I feel like I need to go away and live in a cave to resolve this because I cannot handle the anxiety and Depression with going out in public looking like this anymore !

I am mostly a raw foodist now, and doing the omega 3's and vit c and b's, colonics and all that, but I just can't seem to get the courage to stop taking this pill that guarantees me beautiful skin...I know I have to do some major internal healing, I just feel stopped in my tracks.
I feel that Liver Cleansing is probably what is the most important for this, but not sure.

What can I do?
Who out there has gone through this and found a way to deal with it?

I
I just can't live like this anymore...any help would be literally life-saving to me,

Thank you so much,

Shara

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1707349