CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Systematic Candidiasis. If I don't find a cure, I don't want to live. by _O3_THE_WAR_IS_ON ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   10/9/2010 4:32:49 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   23,015
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1704267

Ok, I'm assuming you've had no oral candidiasis and recurrent thrush please correct me if I'm wrong.

White tongue scares a lot of people especially if they haven't had a really good look at their tongue in a mirror for a long time, they instantly assume it's candida when in fact a white coating is really quite normal for a western diet that includes dairy and should brush off with a tooth brush.

The fact that garlic made no difference to you suggests to me you're not suffering from Candida, IMO if you were the garlic would of definitely made you feel worse for a few days - literally a hangover feeling from hell. If you didn't feel worse with the garlic then there simply was no excess fungus there to be killed.

IMO I do not think you have candida, you have to remember there's a whole lot of diseases and conditions out there.

I will recommend one thing to you - rebounding - get yourself a rebounder.

If your immune system is under active it will stimulate it and if it is over active it will calm it. Rebounding has an incredible amount of physiological effects on the body. Do not under estimate the power of this exercise.

I simply do a minute or two through out the day aiming for a total of 10 mins a day. Its particularly helpful when I need more energy - I simply jump up and down for a minute that's it. After a few weeks of doing it I stopped suffering from fatigue and headaches and I now work 14+ hour days 4 to 5 times a week and have the energy to do weights twice a week. I personally attribute this to rebounding and healthy eating.

I would second the others on this thread and think adding coconut to someones diet whether ill or healthy is a good idea.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1704267