CureZone   Log On   Join

Kill Candida Eat Good,Think Smart, Do Not starve your selves. by JAZZIE ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   10/5/2010 1:14:27 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   14,857
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1701727

Hello,

I have read some of the post on eating and diet. It is strange to see people, in my view of thinking, as starving their selves. We never starved our selves. We ate Good. In fact after I got my self together We ate GREAT !

When I first found out about our having candida, I naturally freeked !! We had always maintained nutrition was the second business at hand.. pay bills, have good food. So when we found out about Candida. It was no wonder we were still showing a lack of nutrition, tho' we were getting more then anyone we knew.

So I put us on what was a type of Low Carbohydrate diet and then the Candida Clear and a digestive aid until I could get on line to check it our completly. Then I read and read and read. Anything I could find I read.

The hardest part was reading and figuring out what I wanted to do to get rid of this Candida thing !

I feel the reason we got well so fast was because we kept Great Nutrition. And perhaps because we already had a nutritional habit set in place. And we put everything we could find that would kill Candida into everything we ate, and put nutritional things in everything we ate.

Breakfast was mainly just like supper or lunch with out any starch. Supper was the same simple meal except with a 1/2 cup of brown rice. Occasionally a potato or small amount of good noodles. ( not white )

I kept us away from every veg. that was sweet. I bought from a farmers market fresh veg.'s and bought a cheep steamer pan from the grocery store and steamed all vegs. Even squash. If it is a leafy veg. I put a small amount of water in the bottom of the pan and basically steamed them too. I had a large one but wanted a small one for small meals.
After steaming I would put two tablespoons of oil (sesame or grapeseed oil ) and then Himalayan Salt and seasoning..
We ate lots and lots of veg's. and I do mean lots. We had company and they said, wow !! that is a lot of veg's. We said yes and they are so good.. they did not complain.. they just dove in with us and we ate them all !!

( from what I have read, you need two tablespoons of good essential oil a day in your diet. We use even more and we lost weight until we got to a good weight for us and we just stopped losing.. I still use 2-3 tablespoons a day for each of us and we do not gain weight. and we are in our 60's and not as active as a lot of you younger people out there.)oh and that mean we ate butter too.

We have a small toaster oven and we grill all our meat.

Snack at first, was yogurt with xylitol sugar, chia seed, chlorella, and colostrum. You see all except the chia seed killed or supported the stomach bacteria. And it is yummy !

After reading and reading.. I switched to the essential oils. We got 7 main ones.. Lemon grass being a stable one that we never switched. They say that it will not let the Candida adapt to the anti bacterial things you are using. But we wanted to be safe, that is why we switched the others every month. So we used 2 different ones with the lemon grass every month. Then after 3 months went back to what we had used the first of the 3 month rotation.

We would eat a starch in the a.m. and then not at nite.. Saying that if we had it at one time that was it for the day. And rice cakes became a favorite.

I made canned salmon with home made mayo ( learned on youtube.. made with the sesame oil and olive leaf oil or grapeseed oil or mix oils what ever taste good to you.) plenty of chia seeds, colostrum )onions, a little apple cider vinegar, on rice cakes. (yummy !)

I found Ranch dressing on Youtube. YOu make the powder and then I mixed it with yogurt and the home made mayo. and water or coconut milk.

I made soups.. got the paper cartoon soups by Iamagine, yes, it has rice syrup.. did not stop us. or bother us.. I just put in a lot of different spices..that are anti bacterial.. Curry was great! and our Costco brand spice.

If I thought it has something that might bother us..or grow Candida. I just loaded it with spices.. or something to counter the candida and kill it.

We use to make a protein drink every morning using fruit.. we switched this to lemon juice. We also make a V-8 drink and put in all the things we can from the Protein drink, that will still make it taste great. Discovered that on You tube.. and said, yes, a great way to get more nutrition! And some variety! and of course put in things that kill Candida.

I found Himalayan Salt. It said it detoxed the metals from your liver. and is 2 millions years old with no toxins. oh and it has lots of needed minerals.
I found MSM it said it detox the liver from toxins. Also kills Candida by keeping your body alkaline.
I found Ox bile they say it is the best digestive aid made.
I had already used Colostrum It has 4 printed pages of nutrition.. and kills candida.
I found the Xylitol. A dentist turned us on to that.. and we found it kills candida.
The Chlorella we were already using for nutrition but found it increases great stomach flora.
Chia we were already using for nutrional reasons.. and great omega 3.
Acai we were already using again great nutritional reasons.
I found sesame seed oil is a anti bacterial oil ( by the way great on the skin too.)
I use grapeseed oil for all my cooking. It stands heat well. ( also great on the skin )
I used coconut oil in certain foods. I have read that it is like Olive leaf ext. that it hunts down the candida and eats the outer casing.
I found a spice from Costco's that is a herbal non salt mixture that is full of anti bacterial spices called, Kirklands organic no salt seasoning.
Yes, we use Garlic and we take a supplement. we had always taken this..but found it helps to heal the gut.
We found Aloe Vera heals the stomach.
Oh and probotics..and I almost forgot had to come back in and add this..too, keep your body alkaline.

We were already taking caynne pepper,cucumin,garlic,cats claw,MSM. We do not usually take regular vitamins. We also take Total Bee plus ( a mixture from the hive )but when we found out we had Candida we did find a good multi vitamin from Costco's and a good mulit B complex and took these for the first year and 1/2 to support the nutritional aspects.

After that we just upped the amount of Chorella and the Bee Plus and Colostum.

I went to my cook book and found a receipt for home made sauces.. and changed things in them with the Himalayan salt.
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/himalayan-crystal-salt-bene...

and xylitol. and of course we used apple cider vinegar.

I went on line found a coconut muffin that is fantastic. made with coconut flour and coconut oil and eggs.. simple easy to make.. really.. and yummy. Again Kills Candida.

My husband loves sweets !! in order to keep him on the diet I had to find things to keep him happy and have treats!

You need treats to feel human !!!
I made up candy .. Yes Candy... using the Xylitol, I made it into powder, then mixed it with almond butter.. butter, Hymalayan salt, colostrum. ( then you can added chopped walnuts, chia seeds.. sesame seeds, pumkin seeds, sunflower seeds for those of you who can eat seeds. )for those of you who cannot.. they have a lot of nuts in spreads that are like, peanut butter.

Just go to You tube and see how they make Peanut butter Balls.. and use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
( now that we are better.. I go to the health food store.. buy dark chocolate with very little Sugar and no soy. melt the chocolate and place a layer in a pan ~~ then patty cake the mixture in between and add more dark chocolate on top )sprinkle with chopped walnuts.. yummy !! chill and cut to small peices.

I made up hot coco.. yes, I did. Using the cook book and using canned cooknut milk bought at Walmart. ( again these was a treat that kills Candida !!)

Everything I made had something either to kill Candida or put great nutrition into our body !!

THEN I FOUND 100 % OLIVE LEAF EXT. We cut off all the mixture of oils.. kept the lemon grass and worked our way up to 8 pills a day.. we experianced a little die off when starting on the olive leaf... but not like we were filled to the brim with Candida. That is what we use now and of course .. we are staying pretty close to the diet.. just with more starches..

We kinda got use to this way of eating and like it.. We think we will keep it.. that way we never have to worry about Candida again. We never want this ever again.

You do not have to starve. If you do you will not get over Candida. Or it will take you Forever !

I want to tell you my friend, that I was helping.. she had it really bad.. she was sick, sick, sick.. She could not follow when I would try to tell her to write things down.
She had a white tounge that just hurt all the time. She said, sometimes she would just sit and cry. It would take me 5 min to get her to write a single word that was of any length. Now she is copying down the things I tell her...just like nothing is wrong. He grand daughter is also doing better. I cannot say she is exactly doing what we are doing..but she is doing better. Just doing these simple way of doing things.

This was not hard.. Do not sit there and say, "oh sure.. she probably does not work.. wrong!! " I work ! I have a job ! I am a house keeper ! Try that for a living !

That is it plain and simple.
(If I missed something read my other post please.)

Eat good. Think Smart!
Please, Do not starve your selves..
You can get rid of Candida We did !

I wish you well, and I hope this helps someone out there.
Good Luck

Jazzie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1701727