CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Kidney Disease & Epsom Salts by Halime65 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   9/26/2010 8:57:08 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   29,246
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1696394

Dear Knowledge seeker,

I am sorry about what happened to your mom. It was heartbreaking to read. Just yesterday someone I know died from heart failure after having a kidney transplant 6 months ago.

I am glad you misunderstood my stance on allopathic medicine.
What I meant when I said "is he is "real" doctor" was if he went to an accredited alternative medicine school or what.

I have to do alot of research and PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE LINKS YOU MENTIONED BECAUSE I WANT TO GO OVER EVERYTHING.

I personally hate MD'S They tried to dope up my husband with high blood pressure pills (he has no high blood pressure) they tried get him to take statin drugs for his cholesterol when his levels were normal and they told me it was as a "preventative" measure. HAHA. Let's shred his liver to get his cholesterol levels down! I don't think so. We just recently went for a blood check up and the doctor was surprised at how good my husband looked. He was also shocked when we told him we were taking none of the prescription drugs. Just the sodium bicarbonate.

I am into alternative medicine 100%.
My husband is 80, but he was a boxer in the army for many years and a good one and he has stamina and he is also very strong willed and he trusts me with his health 100%. I am 45.

It is the doctors who scared me with the potassium levels and such. You do realize that high potassium can cause heart failure? So I am nervous about that, but things have been looking better. I am waiting for the sloths at the VA clinic to send me his blood and urine labs that they took last week so I can compare them to the others that I have.

I also found a holistic kidney doctor in Connecticut. She has been trained in Chinese and alternative medicines also. She is a licensed natural doctor. She herself is a kidney patient. She was stricken with kidney disease at the age of 23 and then had a transplant then had to do dialysis and was concerned that the people she was meeting at the dialysis clinic were dropping dead and she went to school for alternative medicines to help herself and others.

It was because of her we are on COQ10 and Curcumin and fish oils, but she seems to think we need MEATS so I am between a rock and a hard place with B vitamins and different minerals and vitamins that are in meats that are not in vegetables. I have been racking my brain for months trying to do the best thing for my husband.

I will love to keep discussing this with you if you don't mind, I have to run now and take care of hubby.

I will look for your links.
Thanks!!

Sincerely,

Halime

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1696394