CureZone   Log On   Join

trust not fear by knowledge seeker ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   9/26/2010 1:13:55 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   29,002
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1696286

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Dear Halime65,

I well understand your fears, but these fears may stand in the way of saving his life.

I had the same fears with my mother who had kidney disease and then wound up on dialysis which destroyed her life even if maybe it extended it as it caused nothing but suffering.

Dialysis increases the chance of heart attacks 30 times.  My mother was 77 when she started it and had no heart problems prior to starting dialysis and continual heart problems after with 9 heart attacks in a single year once she got on dialysis and listened to the doctors.

In fact, doctors giving her Motrin is what she was told likely destroyed her kidneys and made her a candidate for dialysis which then destroyed the rest of her body. She suffered through blindness and many hospitalizations..they often took out too much or too little fluids..one left her unable to move or get out of bed for 36 hours and washed her out and the other left her blood pressure plunging to the 30s which required hospitalizations.  They did other mistakes and recommended a very crappy diet to make it easier for them to administer dialysis and restricted her fluids to just 2 cups per day.  The body needs water.

Due to all this and her unbelief, I tried first to do it gently and try to rebuild her kidneys as I felt if the toxins could not get out due to malfunctioning organ of elimination (kidneys) she might feel worst. My retinence to have her experience some discomfort lead to my not pushing hard enough as that is what was needed. schulze point out that even the elderly are a lot stronger than we realize and often fears of something natural worry us when living decadent lifestyles never bothered us a bit.

Looking back, I deeply regret this. I feel I should have if she had listened got her on the full incurables and not pussy footed around trying to be gentle.  By the time she finally started understanding the power of natural healing when she saw results from some things I did, it was too late  (ie-stopped 2 heart attacks in progress) etc (she had nine dialysis caused heart attacks and the last killed her when she went to the ER and they stopped working on her and gave her a drug that would result in death as it shut down her body organs when they found out she had a living will (even though she was improving from when she got there thanks to some cayenne I gave her--she refused to take more but it also seemed to stop her heart attack and caused her blood pressure that was dangerously low in the 30s to rise to normal.  None of the dozen relatives there knew I gave this this to my mom, but they all remember seeing the blood pressure results and cheering as all were scared.

Now she is dead and looking back, I regret that I did not push harder to say to do it all and not do it so gently to spare her some discomfort etc. It seems you have a lot of infuence with your husband unlike I did with my mother who would not do the slightest thing till the very end nd even then so minimally. I hope you know what you are doing.

Noone but you can decide that but let me say not only did my mom go way down hill at the doctors hands and their dialysis and recommendations and advice on diet, but they made other mistakes and I also had a friend in her early 40s that died from dialysis which saw here deteriorate leaving behind two mentally retarded sons and the loss of her house to pay huge medical bills. She, too, was so scardd by doctors, she would not eat right for the fear of what might happen.  Instead she suffered far worst and left her sons alone to suffer after her. That fear though it seemed right at the time halted her chances of getting better. She thought she was right as did my mom who both put a lot of trust in theri doctors and unfortunately suffered as a result far more than they might have.

One must realize that alterative health and allopathic treatments according to Dr Schulze (who did get people off dialysis, cure them of every incurable disease like this teachers before him, and got their kidneys working again do not go hand in hand.

Allopaths make alternative health work less well even although complimentary medicine helps allopaths as people want this but they rarely use powerful stuff when they do allow "complimentary medicines"

One might be better off to chose one or the other.

But I think most who wind up on dialysis die before their time and suffer a lot. Many who did the incurables program had miraculous healings.

I suggest you watch the videos and read the manual of the save your life program and see what you think.

Raw foods are the answer to health
and if one is going to pretty much avoid them for fear of the potassium content, their hesitancy may wind up costing the person his life at least equally to avoiding them.

Dr Schulze is not an allopath if that is what you mean by a "real doctor"

Most "real doctors" would not approve of most of the stuff on this site I would guess.

Dr Schulze has a lot of education and clinical experience healing the incurably sick and dying unlike most people in this field who learn knowledge from books or do not even know how to cure the incurables even if a herbalist or naturopath.

Unlike many real doctors he healed the ones they gave up on and sent home to die.

He has real clinical experience working with the dying and all that entails. As such he saw what worked and what did not and made adjustments accordingly working with real people with really bad diseases given zero hope by ANYONE.  He was motivated to do all he could to make them live as he had to face their loved one's afterwards if they died and took his mission very seriously.

Dr Schulze points out that not only do the doctors and naturopaths not know how to cure someone with late stage aids or pancreatic or lung cancer or advanced diabetes or multiple sclerosis etc but they all actively persecuted him, hated him,  and ostracized him for doing so the doctors for healing the sick without a license and the naturopaths out of professional jealousy and losing patients.

I am not trying to be mean though it sounds that way, but ma'am in all honesty, Schulze said he could tell right away who would survive and who would live by their attitude and how they approached the info he had to share.  How we approach it influences the outcome.

Schulze said he did get people with dead organs working and he did get people off dialysis using the incurables program (with things that also helped the kidneys which is what the 36 steps represents) and he says/confirms  this in his book 25 ways to have the cleanest kidneys which I can send you the link to if requested (along with the videos to watch and the manual to educate yourself in what Schulze did in his clinic that saved the dying).  I only wish I had had this knowledge that he had indeed got people off dialysis when I was trying to convince my mom it would help, but now I know for sure it not only worked for all these other diseases in the videos/manual but the hopeless one my mother had too.

I do not believe he is a quack nor do many on here
. He even is listed at the top of the curezone pages and once posted on here which thrilled people.

He healed because he dared to push the envelope and ignored what doctors indoctrinated into people.

And part of the incurables program is either a 100% raw food, vegan diet (whole foods not refined) if sick and juice fasting if very ill and/or dying and naturally this would include a high number of produce items along with things like raw nuts/seeds/sprouted grains/and other thins mentioned at the hacres site as being considered raw if one was not juice fasting.  (in other words that which you are hesitant to give your ill spouse.

We do not know how he might have altered it for the person with kidney disease as he never wrote about it but he says after he left practice many told him they healed themselves when they attended seminars using the full incurables so it is very likely they did eat potassium..now maybe you can avoid the produce highest in potassium but do not neglect produce for fear. If this is impossible, then he may be better off sticking with the supplements he is on and the traditional treatments but you may just bee passing by the blessing that God has lead you to here to answer your prayers.

at least that is my take on it.

I am not usually so harsh but I only do it to try to have you avoid the errors I made with my mother in letting fear of maybe making her worst allow the doctors to put her through far more suffering than she could ever have had at my hands.

Very few people are curing people with kidney disease nor do they know how. If you really are trying to bring back what you can for him and to help him you can, you will not get angry and brush off the advice I have given in the 36 steps, the diet and the incurables program.

I have studied for 30 years, asked God to show me how to help suffering people and donate up to 50 plus pours a week trying to help people and these are the best ways back to health that I have found in over a thousand books I read and decades of intense study.

I would put myself, my dearest friend, my own child or anyone on this as I do believe in it that much.

While I cannot guarantee the effect it might have on your husband, I will say small things are not very likely to cure something so serious. One needs powerful programs and lifestyle changes and raw foods and good herbs. They need the things God has made for our benefit to heal and sustain us and the work of the master chemist who knows all and who made these things to work organically (naturally) with our bodies. He is the one who has far more knowledge than us no matter how educated or smart we are. Nature heals plain and simple.

Sometimes we have to trust God with our fears and throw ourselves into the answers He leads us to after we prayed for that.  I really feel anyone who winds up here was meant to and I hope you do not pass up this chance to give him a fighting chance.

Research it all, read it all, watch the videos but don't just blow it off and make statements on someone's credentials cause they do not have an allopathic degree. Schulze prayed for God to send him the worst of the worst cases..people with zero hope who no doctors could heal in order to put natural healing to the ultimate test and go where no healer had gone before with some of this diseases we are always told are irreversible or incurable or terminal. ..he tested and he won saving one incurable patient's life after another..he stood on the shoulders of giants of natural healing--Dr Christopher, Dr Jensen, Arnold Ehret, Anne Wigmore who he and Christopher learned from and both went beyond..Schulze intensified Christopher's already potent healing methods and went far beyond what probably any man on this planet ever did in natural healing and he got results and he cured people noone said could be healed. Hundreds of thousands of not more lives have been saved thanks to his work and daring to try at risk to himself.

Real doctors if they really want to heal and learn would do well to learn from him..nearly every day some study or info showing once again Schulze was right with this or that part of his 20 steps to health or incurables or writings.

This man and Christopher before him were both brilliant and led by god and if you ignore then cause they do not meet your standards of a "real doctor" it will be to your peril and loss in my strong and honest opinion.

I hope you will want to hear from him and listen to his case history on the save your life videos. I hope you will carefully study the info in the 36 steps I posted to honor my mother's request of me before she died that I help somehow shine a spotlight on the suffering that kidney disease causes and those on dialysis undergo.  While I do not know how to do that, I figure the best way to honor her memory is to put all I learned here on healing this disease where many can see it even if I die...that the info learned for her and from her case should not die as well but help bring hope and life to the sick and dying. I would be happy to send these links to his hard to find out of print videos and manual should you ask and do so willingly.

If you do not believe what I am saying or are mad, please pray about it and listen to what you feel god is saying to you. Remember be anxious for nothing but pray unceasingly with thanksgiving trusting He will go before you. All things work for good to those who love God and are fitting in his plans. I know you love your husband and these fears are natural but watch out least you be the stumbling block to his recovery unintentionally.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1696286