CureZone   Log On   Join

Thoughts on plan by udoknowjac ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   9/17/2010 6:08:04 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   2,338
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1691123

Uny,

Thank you, I appreciate it. Just so you know, I have stopped the Diflucan and also the Wellbutrin so I am off all daily medications. The only medications I have been taking recently are for my headaches and nausea. As I mentioned I have been going thru a bad migraine spell so I have been on imitrex, narcotics and just started steriods today. I know these are horrible for me, especially the steroids but at this point that is all I know to do to break the migraine cycle.

You mentioned that you are trying to get me enough info to place an order on Monday. I am not sure how much detail you are going into or what you are working on to send me. Would it be easier for you if we were to break this down into stages? Perhaps a beginning plan for now, just the basics things you suggest I do to get started even if it is just for a few weeks. Then as you are able(and if you are willing) you could make suggestions on items to add into the beginning plan, maybe address some of specific issues or create a longer plan. Maybe this is what you are doing, I just wanted you to know my desire would be to do whatever is the simplest for you right now.

What you do for people is wonderful and very giving of yourself Uny. You seem to put a lot of thought and consideration into the advice you give. The more I read on the forum and have contact with you, the more I begin to believe that this is the path I have been looking for in regards to my health. Please don't think from what I have said that I have expectations of you. Of course I would be extremely grateful if you could lay out a long term plan for me even if we have to take it a step at a time. But please know I understand if that is not something you can do for me, I am grateful for any advice you are able to give,big or small.

I want to say again how very much I appreciate what you are doing for me and the time you have already spent looking into ways to help me. I am truly grateful.

Jackie

Sorry for another long post..guess you can tell by now I am not a person of limited words...lol

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1691123