CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Unsettling News by LUKE2447 ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   10/28/2005 8:47:50 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   7,201
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=168812

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

These "balls" or "stones" that are green IF not calcified and are not TECHNICALLY considered "stones" I find this whole thing hilarious by what defintions they give to "STONES." Also to PROVE it is not OO (Olive-Oil) and Lemon juice or whatever juice, I have done many Liver Flushes and do to my diet I do not get those green "stones" anymore like I had. With my first flush I had yellow or tan stones and after many more flushes over a period of 8 months I only flushed little tiny green stones which was around to 5 - 10. Total I probably flushed a few thousand. WHY is that? I flushed 4 times in 2 months and only ONCE a month after that for 4 more months. IF it is the olive oil/juice how come it is not consistent when I do NOTHING DIFFERENT. I don't know your health or your diet but the green stones are never considered "stones" by the medical community as they have not CALCIFIED. You have differenct levels and progression of STONES. MY last 2 flushes I have not flushed out anything do to a constant diet of OLIVE OIL and otehr plant oils in my life and proper HUMAN foods. I won't flush for another three months and that is only because I think health wise I need to. Not necessarily to remove stones but for the chemicals that I might have come in contact with due to work or fruits etc.. I agree you should not tax your liver as it is very important. Do what you feel best but one thing is def for sure IT'S NOT THE JUICE AND OO (Olive-Oil) that are green stones from the night before. Also I actually take more juice and olice oil than prescribed by Dr. Clark as it worked BETTER for me and pushed more "stones" out on flushes 2-4. I also take the extra dosage of ES and water for the best flush. After the third flush I really saw a reduction in the "stones." I am 33 year old male about 6-3. I have never felt better in my life after doing Liver Flushes and later cleanses.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=168812