CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Rising IgM by LuellaMay ..... Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May

Date:   8/30/2010 10:20:47 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,485
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1680351

Hi Bill,

LOL!  That's what Tony says........  "Don't overdo."

What you may want to do is spread the capsules out more.  Say, when you go to three, take one at breakfast, one at lunch, and one at dinner, and see if that works any better.  Always take them with food, although some people have no problem taking them on an empty stomach..  Also, before increasing to the next dosage, make sure that there is absolutely no discomfort.  

Just a question.........  How bad is the diarrhea?  First of all, I would not increase to the next dosage until there was no discomfort whatsoever.  And then, once you do increase to three, you might try staying on that dose until the diarrhea and any discomfort  subsides, which should only be a few days.  

Bill, even though you have had a difficult time with oleander (and by the way, I can very well relate, I had a most difficult time also), it does look like you are making headway in what you are doing.  One thing that I would add though is curcumin, 2,500 to 3,000 mg daily.  Also CoQ10.  Actually, I would add as many supplements on the protocol that I could, especially if I was having trouble with Oleander.  All these supplements have powerful anti-cancer and immune strengthening properties.

I can sense your disappointment as to having to undergo treatments again.  But from what you say, this has kept the disease at bay for quite a few years, and if you feel it is necessary and that it is helping, please do so.  But I would not neglect any part of the protocol while you are undergoing these treatments.  Remember, this is actually a "win."  The IgM did not rise on schedule, it took longer than normal, so something is working.  Next time may be even longer, or maybe not at all.  One thing that I would do, seriously, and I really don't want to sound like an "old scratchy record," is follow the entire protocol.  This way, you address your condition from all angles.

Bill, I wish you the very best.  Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

My Best,

Luella

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1680351