CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Starting New WF if Anyone Wants to Join Me... by powerray ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   8/25/2010 1:06:45 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,261
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1677146

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

heeeeyy
I am starting a fast tonight FOR REAL!! Wednesday, August 25th -- also my "[Food] Sobriety Date" for me - see below.
Lots to say but have lots to do. also, don't want to strain self by posting if u know what I mean
Sorry , so sorry i neglected your earlier messages. I will explain. I've been in a bad way . But it's about to get all better cuz of this fast which (I've been committed to and planning for this date August 25th for a long time) is also the beginning of what I have defined for myself as "true food sobriety" (not eating if eating is not ok with me.... a behavior that if I had learned it earlier in life, I would have had a good and not a disabled life, oh well. ) ... Maintaining this sobriety just depends I think on my CARING FOR MYSELF so I don't go to the food to "care for" myself. I am trying to generate ways to care for myself without resorting to food , so that I will STAY STOPPED from the horrifying life crippling habit of eating when eating , as i say, is not OK with me. I have started a blog actually 2 blogs about it. It is SO great to hear from you and see you here. Keep in touch!!! xoxoxo Powerray

hi to everyone else on this thread too. hi, vidda!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1677146