CureZone   Log On   Join

Rising IgM by waldens ..... Ask Tony Isaacs: Featuring Luella May

Date:   8/16/2010 3:42:39 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,782
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1671440

Tony or Luella,

I have had Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia for over ten years, knocked back every three years by a series of Rituxin infusions. I would have been due for another round this spring except that my IgM did not start to rise in January as usual, but did start rising later in June. I was given the option of starting treatment then or wait another four months. I chose the latter. In the meantime I have been taking the Budwig flaxoil and cottage cheese daily since January. I also started Rose Laurel OPC in January but quit because of severe diarrhea and discomfort. A month ago I decided to tough it out and started the Rose Laural again, half a pill a day, then one pill a day, finally up to two per day. I still have contiunous diarrhea and often heartburn. If I miss a pill, the diarrhea eases up, then returns with the next pill. In October I am due for another blood test which will show if my IgM level is still rising. It may be, as I am now beginning to feel typically lethargic and sleepy.

I am beginning to wonder if these two treatments by themselves are sufficient to be effective, or have I allowed enough time? I admit to not doing the cleansing procedures or other parts of the protocols, but otherwise am trying to behave myself, no sugar, just occasional wine, lots of raw veggies, wild meat only and lots of sleep.

Once again, would appreciate your comments.

Thanks, Bill

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1671440