CureZone   Log On   Join

Trying to Start 7 to 10-day Fast by powerray ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   8/10/2010 9:04:34 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,147
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1668169

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Oh, what the hell, i'll post about it.

I am fasting as of about 3:47 a.m. today. Almost done with Day One.

I am now OUT, FINALLY AND PERMANENTLY OUT, of a 2 and 1/2 month relapse into triggering, non-raw food and am back on raw only , trying for living food only and NO FRUIT. I am SOBER AGAIN. No more Depression or suffering. My one single exception to this newraw only food sobriety is: aug 23 to 25 theice cream parloris serving the particular flavorof Sugar free froyo that I can't quite resign myself to raw food ONLY for LIFE (though thisis a serious and simple and non-negotioable health needfor me) without having ONE final time. But after August 25th I will actually start a Day Count of beingon Raw, Non-Triggering Food only , for life, permanently.

Right now I need to fast really badly ; my body so needs the rest and mercifulness of a fast.

But my challenges with fasting are still intense.

Emotionally I suffer so badly when fasting and I need to really find the way through this so I can get healthy. i am an addict of the emotional "fix" food seems to provide (without REALLY providing ANY such thing, of course) and the emptiness, despair, depression, ... just the boredom, really, that I feel when i try to fast are my only obstacle but a big and terrible one. I have worked on getting connected and even begun my in-person fasting support group , for people like me, as I have been trying to do for like 1 1/2 years. finally had our first meeting this past Sunday. I don't feel SO emotionally challengedby fasting but still I am pretty miserable today.

I am trying to LOOK FORWARD TO the immobilization, nausea, weakness, dizzy spells, inability to get out of bed!!!!!!

Oh please wish me luck everybody.

I started a blog a while ago on Wordpress entitled "10-Day Fast by August 2010" and I CAN fulfill this goal!!!! I can fast these 10 days Aug 10 to 20 and be true to my word. I actually think this positive need to honor that stated goal will actually get me to fast now. Please, again, pray for me, everybody.

Powerray

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1668169