CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Morgticia's Menthol Machine of Morg Doom! by stumped ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   8/5/2010 9:18:31 PM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   28,413
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1665412

Hey Jeri,

How are you doing?

I have seen a lot of online posts from nyc and my neighbor 2 doors down ask me about the crawling " what is it wakes him up at night" I thought it was staph at the time. Had been doing tons of research and was treating for that. Turns out I had staph also ( tested positive in nose culture for infectious levels ) but finally got rid ... ( I really did, all those boils gone! been over a year ) with Reshi. So yes, many people ( like me before ) no idea. You need a 20x loop to really see what they are. They were everywhere in my old place but I did not have a loops so was clueless. Thought they were eggs of what was biting me. One dermatologist who tryed to tell me scabies said he had sometimes 5 patients a day with same symptoms as mine... scary.Top infectious Disease guy in NYC said it definitely was not. He said arthropod unknown permerithum cream, I did not. He was sweet he really wanted to follow up, Said please come back in 3 weeks let him know how I was doing. I did not.

What about metametrix or the other one from mels site ( how I cured my morgellons ). I keep hearing really good info on metametrix. Maybe if they find out what it in you it would help more directly target the treatment? Ugh, in your car hair worm. Sounds like the bugs are attracted to you more than they should be.

I have done well with the sheets. I have a zipper breathable membrane poly cover. The pillows another story until I got foam ones. I still want the poly cover for them. I was feeling the crawling on my face at night especially around my nose. Sometimes felt them in my nose. Woke wake up choking a lot. Tryed lots of things to keep them out. Finally I tryed Dr. Bonners and epson salt before bed scrub. It make some kind of reation like white rolled up things until you get whatever it is off, then normal melting salt in water consistency. It has stopped it completely if I do it every few days. I want to expand on this to my hair. The white rolly things are very sticky so i am hesitant to end up with a big mess stuck in my hair. maybe it would help you? I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your environment. I never thought of it like that. I hope you find some solutions. I wash the sheets every other night. Maybe a compromise?

Good luck, hope you feel better,

stumped

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1665412