CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Just Completed a 4-Day Fast by powerray ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   8/2/2010 7:28:26 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,201
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1663498

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thanks, Rainy Day. I always freak out after a fast because a fast reduces one's body's tolerance for the usual quantities of food ... quantities that are used for comfort... so it is soooo hard to exist post-fast. I feel the emotional "need" for food but my body can't tolerate it or I FEEL more acutely my body's inability to tolerate it. ..... Post-fast, and for ever, I need somehow to get in the mindset that I can't use food for comfort any more. I have become totally sick of being sick so I am using that anger to get serious about fasting for long enough periods of time to remove the urge to eat for emotional self-management.
I have just started a 5-day fast, without overeating too severely. i mean, I hurt myself, my last meal before fasting (jsut now) was like 900 calories; but that is a truly worst-case estimate. I am bloated painfully but after I did that I sat down with myself and said: i am going to get well now . I am going to get better than well. i am going to become an athlete and do so in a holistic way and achieve really vibrant health through fasting and I know I can. my body cries out to fast and I am serious now. I hope to fast a lot longer than 5 days and be really serious and true to myself and my body and my needs and my life.
Love,
Powerray

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1663498