CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: ..fiber tangles in cotton clothing.. by stumped ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   7/16/2010 7:34:49 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   28,793
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1654478

Hey Fungiworld! I loved ( hated ) your water work, it was one reason I decided to finally post here instead of just read. Nice shots. I am sorry about your hair and you being here. My hair was making fibers ( white tiny floaty ones), moving, and biting my face at it's worst in December. I made a video ( I just could not believe what I was seeing ) of the moving and that is when I saw it was spewing fibers also. It is 50% better from my treatments posted earlier. What i learned from this is the distinct movement so to recognize in other places, next the q-tips which I had not taken seriously the warnings until I looked... that is when I was able to recognize it in my clothes and look. I only have a 20x loop. You have some nice equipment it seems, good light, clear images. I have an older mac and have not found anything compatible. I guess if the clothes made tangled fibers, and they did not take the next step to go into my skin ( bite me) I would think like you. To elaborate on the shorts that bit me, I put them on just to test even though I saw with my loop the fibers standing straight up all over. Within 30 minutes I noticed a lint ball like you just posted on the back of my hand and rotated my arm to see a big angry fresh bite on my wrist. Based on someone's post previously here using dryox granules and water to activate I was able to open my flesh and remove the fresh attacker. It was a white cacoon and what looked like tiny larva outside of it. I will post this sample when I get my microscope... I had not moved from the time of putting on the shorts having a phone conversation sitting stationary. Where I was bit was exactly where my arm had been resting on the shorts.

Glad you brought up cellulose , I am going to make a new thread and post some info I have found for feedback and thoughts.

I like your sense of humor, keeping it light helps me get through this.

Thanks,

Stumped

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1654478