CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Using kombucha vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) in lieu of lemon juice by Renaissance ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   7/28/2005 3:35:13 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,267
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=164643

Thanks Lunari
Yes I drink the Kombucha daily, and use the vinegar on all sorts.

I've just tried a flush with the Epsom Salts ... the es blew my intestines up so much I could hardly breathe and I couldn't get the 4th dose down. I had tiny amount of chaff this morning..had to use an enema, and the normal matter was very foul smelling.. not usual for me.. I don't know if this is down to the es or toxins.
I think the es doesn't do it for me. The other flushes got out loads without es. So I think I'll wait a few weeks now and do another one with just oil and lj.

One thing I do realise now is that a liver clogged up with stones and toxins is going to inhibit absorption or processing of anything you take.. (kind of obvious!)maybe different for different folk... so even drinking the kombucha for the last 3 years may have been going to waste. Maybe processing es even is problematic because of this. It's strange that they say processing of fats is faulty with stones.. yet I've never had a problem processing fats... just plant material.. maybe effect on pancreas.

I look forward to trying such things with a clean liver and seeing if there's a difference. Do people leave this forum once they achieve a clean liver, I wonder... do we ever achieve it... are stones nature's adaptation to a toxic laden environment? Must check out the history of this cleanse.
All the best.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=164643