CureZone   Log On   Join

middle eastern, greeks, meditereaneans prove liver flush by #130249 ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   6/27/2010 2:17:57 AM ( 14 y ago)
Hits:   6,211
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1643829

2 of 3 (66%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

have you ever lived in the middle east or mediterranean?

i spent 4 years in greece, and also spent a lot of time with some lebanese people in the states.

someone brought up a great point that if the stones are made in the intestine as a chemical reaction then all the greeks and middle eastern people and mediterraneans would be passing 'soap' in their stools for thousands of years. this was very insightful.

the detractor then said (ignorantly because he or she has likely never been to greece) that the amount of oil in the flush is much greater than what these people consume in their diets. well if this person had ever actually spent time in lebanon or greece or any mediterranean country they would see that this is patently false. i have friends who will eat 4-6 ounces of oil easy in one sitting and then even drink their salad dressing when they are finished. or how about the lebanese people who will eat 6-8 ounces of TOUM (garlic sauce with olive oil) on its own or with a small piece of bread. why aren't all the lebanese passing soap in their stool? LOL

actually they are consuming MORE oil than what is recommended in some of the liver flushes.

why haven't the historians for thousands of years been writing about all the middle eastern 'soap' stools. come to think of it why haven't archeologists found ancient soapstones in the excrement of the middle east?

because: the human body does not manufacture soap in the intestines. if it did then everyone eating large quantities of mayonnaise like the french would also be pooping out soap. and people who eat a few ounces of vegetable margarine would also be pooping out soap. lol. in fact the whole world over, anyone who ate a few ounces of vegetable fat would be pooping out soap. all through the philippines people who eat a lot of coconut cream would be pooping out soap. i think my point is pretty clear.

i had a laugh about this with some of my greek friends.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1643829